beryllium and electrum grinding

please modify the broker mission that gives 24 neodium so that it is the easy version out of a set of three mission.

-destroyer resources (Easy)

requires two victories on a ship of rank 7 or higher

gives 24 impure neodium

-destroyer resources (Medium)

requires two victories on a ship of rank 10 or higher

gives 24 impure beryllium

-destroyer resources (Hard)

requires two victories on a ship of rank 13 or higher

gives 24 impure electrum

tell me what you think!

any battles ?

anyway, yes it’s a good idea

Nice idea however, given that the target of 99,9% of the existing player base aim or aimed at a R 14 destroyer which means a profitable item for the game publisher/developer, I dont see this happening. Despite the fact that the destroyers are easy to be destroyed, have a load of negativities like huge reapair costs, very delayed respawn time along with min defence systems when engaging ships in cqc, receive more damage than any other ship [damage scale according to ship size] as well with a load of other issues, players tend to keep building them.

The whole destroyer consept needs to be reworked, not just to be easier to build but the role as well. Starting from their defence/offence systems, respawn time etc. Not sure when the destroyers were implemented, it was a successful move to motivate players to grind one way or the other for them and ultimately increase participation in the game but I see this whole great idea deteriorating.

2 hours ago, ComWittman said:

Nice idea however, given that the target of 99,9% of the existing player base aim or aimed at a R 14 destroyer which means a profitable item for the game publisher/developer, I dont see this happening. Despite the fact that the destroyers are easy to be destroyed, have a load of negativities like huge reapair costs, very delayed respawn time along with min defence systems when engaging ships in cqc, receive more damage than any other ship [damage scale according to ship size] as well with a load of other issues, players tend to keep building them.

The whole destroyer consept needs to be reworked, not just to be easier to build but the role as well. Starting from their defence/offence systems, respawn time etc. Not sure when the destroyers were implemented, it was a successful move to motivate players to grind one way or the other for them and ultimately increase participation in the game but I see this whole great idea deteriorating.

I’d say reduce their dmg heavily and in exchange, remove downsides like long respawn and huge repair costs. I think it would serve destroyer pilots better and fix the instances where experienced destroy game balance with them

The amount of damage they can do is just ludicrous. I’m fine with them having more survivability if their damage is reduced by a large margin. Maybe give them a PvE damage boost to compensate

i was just asking the devs to make it possible for people like to get the electrum and beryllium that we need for vigilant

20 hours ago, evo888 said:

i was just asking the devs to make it possible for people like to get the electrum and beryllium that we need for vigilant

Developers have no say in this game, or very little. The Publisher - Gaijin, makes all the decisions and they are only interested in profit, nothing else!

8 hours ago, Koromac said:

Developers have no say in this game, or very little. The Publisher - Gaijin, makes all the decisions and they are only interested in profit, nothing else!

yeah, i just wish that they had some level of foresight

orca, could you please forward this?

Ima spoil you and say something like this is underway, but not sure yet, required Cinnamon-senpai seal of “gonna happen” to B sure.

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 3:40 AM, ORCA1911 said:

Ima spoil you and say something like this is underway, but not sure yet, required Cinnamon-senpai seal of “gonna happen” to B sure.

lol if that is the case, better drops/easier to build then I see Ellydium destroyer on way which means all the rest would be obsolete. Drops would be increased when something new will be added and in this case might be a different destoyer type…

Its just new years, lots of discounts and events in general as every year so far.