FO5pDM1.jpg

ZGmHqa8.jpg

ptBKdYv.jpg

hsXqHxy.jpg

rKUwMA9.jpg

q43cGAj.jpg

XcP6Oz1.jpg

SbMzm3m.jpg

It hurts my eyes just a tad to look at. You are losing major power in your shield regen by stacking that much on cap, your energy levels will be highly unstable out of a fight and potentially in one despite the implant, and the adaptive on a Jericho? Please no…you aren’t using r12 implant concentrating on a partial adaptive build which is a waste. Highly suggest you swap some shield regen for energy regen, change that adaptive for the unique passive mod, and keep your speed optimal to make use of r12 implant. Question though, how much GS it take you to buy the remaining activators?

The energy regen is very stable thanks to the passive armor and the 7c implant as well as the highly reduced energy usage from the special modules. The energy powers the shield regeneration. The adaptive is very useful, and the 12c implant is to be used outside of battle. or in simply situations in battle where it’s better to use it instead of the adaptive. you don’t need thrusters to keep it active, afterall. It’s enough energy regen to power both shield regeneration and active modules in and outside of battle.

You do not need to use thrusters. Keep the energy levels near or at full to keep the shield regeneration at peak capacity.

About 200$ worth, unless you get lucky, in which case, 150$ worth.

7 minutes ago, WolfKhanGeneral said:

The energy regen is very stable thanks to the passive armor and the 7c implant as well as the highly reduced energy usage from the special modules. The energy powers the shield regeneration. The adaptive is very useful, and the 12c implant is to be used outside of battle. or in simply situations in battle where it’s better to use it instead of the adaptive. you don’t need thrusters to keep it active, afterall.

About 200$ worth, unless you get lucky, in which case, 150$ worth.

The energy regen can’t even maintains your afterburners, that’s not stable. That r7 implant doesn’t support out of fight regens when you need to move you’ll be a rock. The adaptive is gonna be offset when you can even boost your speed back up in a fight against interceptors for starters, and it’s bad to have opposite play styles combined in a single build that rely too heavily on certain setting. On the cost for the activators, outrageous, I was considering buying more but the boxes are still broken balanced so no point in waiting for a fix to a already intended offset value on a box by the Devs, talk about milking it all lately…the electrum should have been the only grind, it’s already more of an effort can costs more to obtain anyway, don’t understand their logic in keeping players happy.

you don’t use afterburners unless it’s for a short amount of time outside of battle when you don’t need the energy. it’s stable. 

2 minutes ago, WolfKhanGeneral said:

you don’t use afterburners unless it’s for a short amount of time outside of battle when you don’t need the energy. it’s stable. 

So Say You

Ah yes, another garbage build. Lovely.

you can also use afterburners in-battle with the 7c implant, but it is not needed. 

Its too late at night for a meme.

Actually,nevermind 

Why don’t you use 3 hull regen and 3 shield regen with hull/shield slots ? You’re having too much useful item, take regen instead !

Anyway, you know that regen builds are much better in the federation line right ?

Because of how works repair drones…

Fed get 3 of them, and they regen more (306 instead of 245), which mean a hull regen of 918 per second + base shield regen of 230 ; instead of your 490 hull regen + 639 shield regen. 

Fed have a base regen of 1150, and you, with 3 slots you have a regen of 1120.

You lost 3 slots in regen, while fed lost nothing at all. And now your ship is “squishy”, slow, and with horrible energy regen that you must compensate by a hull slot for regen and active slots for speed/tank (whormhole and shield resist). While fed have as much tank as you, is super fast/mobile, and still deal more damage then you.

If you want a proof, we can do a one vs one in custom battle : My Sirius VS your Tyrant whenever you want. 

Regeneration is Jericho’s forte. Regeneration without resists is useless, however, and resists are usless without regeneration, which is why it’s a hybrid.  

The fed is squishy, just fast and agile. In any case, I know my weaknesses, the fed lines are troublesome, but I’ll take you on. 

You online right now? custom lobby is up.

Sure, I’m in

Any vids of that?

Heh Tyrant with Curved mesons easy frag 1v1

5 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Heh Tyrant with Curved mesons easy frag 1v1

I had forgotten about that! Lol 3k range, you’re just asking to get killed by practically 90% of other ships outside your range, and your’re just a sitting duck with no Afterburner capabilities trying to out regen the impending mob that will swarm you.

Also if y’all are fighting the 2 R14s please post the vid of the Sirius demolishing that Tyrant build ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

1 minute ago, Marcs25 said:

I had forgotten about that! Lol 3k range, you’re just asking to get killed by practically 90% of other ships outside your range, and your’re just a sitting duck with no Afterburner capabilities trying to out regen the impending mob that will swarm you.

Nothing a spydrone recon or Phase Suppressor can’t handle. This Tyrant build is complete garbage.

8 minutes ago, Mecronmancer said:

Nothing a spydrone recon or Phase Suppressor can’t handle. This Tyrant build is complete garbage.

He just made a big slow target out of potentially the tankiest ship in the entire game ![:007j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007j.png “:007j:”)

3-0 for me on the first fight. 

Totally one sided. I took no damage to hull.

Then he was like “Hey, if you kill me then I’ll go hide somewhere where you can’t move !”. So didn’t kill him, but if he ever get outside, he’s dead.

Then we tried  irrelevant funy things.

In the end, the only way he can kill me is if I’m stuck in a wall and don’t bother fleeing when I’m low.

The biggest problem of his build by far is his lack of mobility. He is slooooooooow. I can just stay outside of his range without any problem. And if he jump on me with wormhole, I can just answer with blackhole and take a bit of distance, and he’s 100% dead.

But I have to admit one thing, the regen is quite big although I still think it’s something that fits better Federation then Jericho. 

You can reach much higher regen values on Sirius, and have an insane mobility.

In the end it was a conversation about which was better, the Tyrant or the Sirius, rather than about what build would be better for the Tyrant itself. Positioning really is the thing that matters the most, and the tyrant simply has trouble fighting a federation ship when that ship is in its advantage zone, open space. Where as the Tyrant defeats the Sirius when it’s in its advantage zone, within structured areas and enclosed spaces or short distance areas. It says nothing about the builds themselves.