Behemoth "updated 11/15/2017 requirements pending 12/01/2018

and if you want to take that theory one step further - 395 total shield regen, with decent shield resists, and a bunch of resist actives. definitely a good time to have a healer, but not that bad without one. 11,060 shield regenerating within 28 seconds

JvSXne5.jpg

C5QoIaf.jpg

note, that’s just an example, a possible way to go about it.

The problem lies in penalties in doubling or tripling modules, unless we get an extra few modules for various purposes so one can specialize a build, i honestly cant see builds like this working. I dont mean to hate but it barely left the base line of the term useful build for something. It may be useful for some rare cases but not overall. I hope they introduce more modules in the upcoming big patch so each of us can experiment with something rather cool and useful.

5 hours ago, WolfKhanGeneral said:

I’m not saying it’s a bad build, it seems like a good one for what it’s used for.

the rest posted advise I posted a build so you could use it and find out first hand how it works … I don’t need shield regen when that famous Gunships is hitting me for 10-100 points of damage 3 times a second.  base regen handles that but  pulsar or a mine will take that gunship out before he whittles down my shields to even do 1 point of damage to my hull and God forbid there’s a Was’Got behind me  because when that randomly happens I head on tank the destroyer and that gun ship plus all the little interceptors buzzing around my head like fly’s… put the calculator away and try my build and you’ll see that “regen” is un nessasary in PVE or PVP

I would try it out if I could, but I’m afraid I simply don’t have the modules myself, nor the credits and loyalty to get them up to purple.

I will say that what you’re build is, my build can do as well in terms of tank with a little more. as for the weapon dealing lots of damage on your end, it’s mainly for pve, and is easily dodged in pvp. 

the heavy blasters do well enough for what they’re worth and get the job done when piloted right for both pve and pvp. 

you’re welcome to fight my ronin 1 vs 1 to see which one stands a better fight.

Mein gott!

No range, no dmg, no debuffs. Just a piece of meat. Noone will even focus this creature because its harmless  ![:alien3:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/alien3.png “:alien3:”)

happens on a constant bases, actually. 

dps is decent enough to where I can make an enemy retreat fairly quickly or kill them before they do and there are debuffs, range is where it should be, so I see your comment as more of a troll type.   ![:015_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015_2.png “:015_2:”)

20 hours ago, WolfKhanGeneral said:

happens on a constant bases, actually. 

dps is decent enough to where I can make an enemy retreat fairly quickly or kill them before they do and there are debuffs, range is where it should be, so I see your comment as more of a troll type.   ![:015_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015_2.png “:015_2:”)

You can’t even get in the combat distance. No Proton walls, no Infrared. One ECM can kill this Ronin easily.

How about this:

screenshot-171121-162522.png

screenshot-171121-162510.png

screenshot-171121-162533.png

1 hour ago, Russiandude said:

You can’t even get in the combat distance. 

*gets into combat distance on a daily basis*

as for an ecm, one ecm won’t be able to get through the shield, let alone kill it alone.  in a group, sure, ecm can kill anything but that’s actually a group killing a ship, not an ecm alone.

a proton wall would not make a difference because ecm ships are targeting your active modules, if they hit those, you’re usually dead when under focus fire, even if the stun lasts just a second, as seen with ECM command missiles. 

56 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

How about this:

thunder, I really don’t see that as a viable build,

1. on the shield slots you have a multipurpose shield, which in my own opinion is a very useless module as it is rn, even if it does help with collision, you’d be far better off using the 9c implant. 

2. speaking of the implants, 9b is not the best choice. especially for jericho frigates. choosing 12c over 12a is controversial, choosing 12b is just… not a very good implant for these ships.

3. as I stated earlier, the proton wall isn’t necessarily needed. the most powerful part of a stun is it’s initial use against active modules, you only need a second. a guard ship, built with the right kind of tank, need not fear being blown up by a single ecm ship, and if it’s a group targeting you, and all of your modules go *poof*? no matter how short the stun, unless you can maneuver out of there, you’re gonna die. 

4. your strafe modules are great for long distance fighting, where you can keep the enemy in a single area for the most part with certain exceptions, but if an enemy with turn rate as their focus gets close, which happens all the time on certain maps, they’re going to get behind you, and you’ll lose allot of your dps, and you’ll likely die. 

5. your shield needs more defense resistances before you can afford spending on extra modules to improve other stats with the shield slots. 

6. your hull is decent. 

7.  your active modules aren’t bad choices, but outside of battle, you won’t be able to use your emergency shield boost because you won’t have the energy for it even for half of it’s regenerating power while moving, though perhaps your using the 12b implant helps with that if you’re below 50% base speed, so you’ll be reliant on an engineer if there is one to keep it up after each battle, which is hard to do. 

1. as for the kinetic weapon I’ll just say it’s not a bad setup for the weapon itself, though you’d be better off just choosing some module other than the proton wall to boost the wep instead or switching it out for another capacitor module. 

1. which kinetic weapon is that, I’m having trouble finding it

1. if you’re using that for pve, switch the 9b implant to 12a, if it’s pvp, either 12a or 12c, 12b is more for speedy types, and even then, the speedy types will want to use either 12a or 12c. 

for strafing, it’s best to keep at a distance anyways for frigates to make the odds of you being hit smaller, so you won’t really need the extra speed anyways. 

if I’m wrong about anything, you’re welcome to voice your opinions, that’s just my initial thoughts. 

1.It does give some shield volume too, as a frigate its going to have a harder time getting out of the radius of a Gravitational Lens, or be much more resistant to Tai’thaq.

2.9c has the shield damage over hull resistances on lock, I did forget to switch to 9a indeed, it would’ve been a better option, not having more regen than afterburner consumption won’t make moving around that crucial unless under proper threat, the more energy regen the better, with or without help.

1. Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t, on some stuns it can make the difference between life and death, no sane ECM would attack a guard by itself outside of some poking to keep it busy so its team can catch up and finish it

4.The active modules can take care of it, again, not many people would think its a good idea to get too close to a guard, or any frigate in general.

5.Some smart Phase shield switching can help

6.Just resistances, the passive regen will do

7.Eh, it takes one ship of any kind to actively attack you and it should be more than enough energy, without the 50% bonus it would be able to support the ESB for at least 10 seconds.

8.Not much of a point in reducing the spread, its kind off a close range weapon, and the blast radius is pretty big, the better thing would be range

9.Proximity Mortar

10.Yeah yeah, no 7% bonus I get it

15 hours ago, WolfKhanGeneral said:

*gets into combat distance on a daily basis*

as for an ecm, one ecm won’t be able to get through the shield, let alone kill it alone.  in a group, sure, ecm can kill anything but that’s actually a group killing a ship, not an ecm alone.

a proton wall would not make a difference because ecm ships are targeting your active modules, if they hit those, you’re usually dead when under focus fire, even if the stun lasts just a second, as seen with ECM command missiles. 

This  Phase_suppresor_gun.png and  Stasis_Generator.png and Energy missile\Apocalypce. So you have no regen, no active modules. Just a meatball, flying in space. I’m afraid that someone will find your ‘build’ and will try to do the same one. We’ve already have enough low-skill ppl on t5…

it takes a skilled pilot to utilize this setup, and an unskilled pilot will be improved by having more tank and will tank longer to die giving ‘skilled’ pilots more time to do their laundry.

1. that gun and that module do nothing to the overall build. one is a short stun that will do its job and if used right can kill any ship with a good team. the other is a gun that reduces shield and hull regeneration, which by the way will be then at ‘normal’ levels and still be higher than someone without regeneration. so yes, it has regeneration, and 2. the stasis lasts for a very short amount of time, and you can position yourself to not be in a predicament where that would actually be a threat. 

stasis is a threat to small ships. 

regeneration reduction is a threat to those with small amounts of regeneration, not to those with excess of it. 

energy missiles do nothing to this build when in battle due to the 7c implant and constant shield regeneration even when under regeneration reduction. 

regeneration isn’t all this build is, it’s also high in resistances, so good luck.

doomsday missiles are not a threat. 

![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

19 hours ago, WolfKhanGeneral said:

it takes a skilled pilot to utilize this setup, and an unskilled pilot will be improved by having more tank and will tank longer

As a one of the top STORM pilots from Baron elite league, I must admit that this is NOT a tank. This is just a meatball. No one will even focus this Ronin, because he is not a treat at all.

12 hours ago, Russiandude said:

![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

As a one of the top STORM pilots from Baron elite league, I must admit that this is NOT a tank. This is just a meatball. No one will even focus this Ronin, because he is not a treat at all.

![:015_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015_2.png “:015_2:”)  it is, actually, a tank, and it is a threat. feel free to fight it in custom battle. 

I’ve found one “Behemoth” in PvP video  ![:002j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002j.png “:002j:”)

Spoiler

looks like you got me when I killed my own shield with a torp while I was trying to kill those ecms ; )

you’ll need to try to catch a vid of me when my shield is higher and not out in the open being focus fired  ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

that being said Eugeneius is a decent pilot, and fighting him is considered a good time by me. 

I’ve killed him plenty~

I had encounters with unusually very easy to kill Ronin builds in t5 pvp also when flying my Waz’got ‘Mathilda’ - its not even fun to kill such a decent spec project ship, for I know how hard it is to get on (all the monos ) …