Beacon Capture

Most of us t5 players have had team mates who have brought 1 ship into a beacon capture match in pvp and brought the team down like that. I think that players who bring less than 4 ships should not be put into beacon capture. Or at least make it so match maker puts an even number of ships on each team.

Also, i would like to suggest that Sector Conquest require 

4 rank 11 ships

Most of us t5 players have had team mates who have brought 1 ship into a beacon capture match in pvp and brought the team down like that. I think that players who bring less than 4 ships should not be put into beacon capture. Or at least make it so match maker puts an even number of ships on each team.

Also, i would like to suggest that Sector Conquest require 4 rank 12+ ships. 

Changing the matchmaker in this way would only lengthen the queue even more. A restriction needs to be implemented in T5 so that players MUST run 3 or 4 T4/5 ships.

As for seccon, it is fine as it is. Most players who run seccon use 4 T5 ships, and there is no need to further restrict seccon, as some R11 ships are still very useful in seccon (the minotaur being most notable).

But what about Aces who bring 3 rank 11 ships? 

3v3s are very common. having 1/3rd of your team useless is a huge disadvantage. 

4 rank 12+ ships. 

4 rank 12+ ships.

4 rank 12+ ships.

4 rank 12+ ships.

4 rank 12+ ships.

4 rank 12+ ships.

4 rank 12+ ships.

4 rank 12+ ships.

4 rank 12+ ships. 

4 rank 12+ ships.

4 rank 12+ ships.

4 rank 12+ ships.

4 rank 12+ ships.

4 rank 12+ ships.

4 rank 12+ ships.

4 rank 12+ ships.

i think they can read it in the original size ef.

You know, some T4 ships are better than their T5 counterparts, especially with certain pirate and mk.V modules, even the exclusive a1ma. I say leave the ranking part of it alone.

Let’s ban ArcTic from T5!

Sector Conquest require 4 rank 12+ ships.

It requires at least 3 ships of 11+ rank

It requires at least 3 ships of 11+ rank

that’s the problem.

It should require 4 ships of rank 11 minimum. 4 ships of rank 12 would be my preference. 

Let’s ban ArcTic from T5!

Well, I’m not going to disagree…   004j.png

:smiley:

I vote no! 

if i have a vote. 

that’s the problem.

It should require 4 ships of rank 11 minimum. 4 ships of rank 12 would be my preference. 

It isn’t a problem. Most players in seccon fly 4 T5 ships, but there is no reason to further restrict the queue. 3 R11+ ships is perfectly fine, as that is the lowest rank where ships can still be competitive with T5 ships.

mhhhhmmmmmm. 

well i know that whenever i see a r11 ship in sec con on the other team, i’m happy. 

mhhhhmmmmmm. 

well i know that whenever i see a r11 ship in sec con on the other team, i’m happy.

I should rephrase, the rank where competent players can be competitive.

The problem with doing r12+ is that there aren’t many r12 ships. There are a lot of r11 ships that are competitive in t5 (Minotaur, nodachi, swift eagle, to name a few)

*SIgh’s loudly*

ok 4 rank 11s. 

*SIgh’s loudly*

ok 4 rank 11s. 

And the problem now lies in that if you don’t have any R12+ ships, you don’t have the 4th slot unlocked (unless you wasted the 5k GS on it)

It is fine as is

this kind of limitation is under discussion but you cant limit the gamemode to shipscount

There are other proposals under discussion and you have to keep MM random