Barbarians [BRUTE]

post-242013-0-91313900-1381073880.png

Barbarians [bRUTE]

We are currently recruiting active teamplayers!

We are a 50 slot Corporation with friendly team/objective oriented players mostly active within T3 & T4.

We have a custom emblem in the game.

We’re looking to reclaim our long lost sector and place in the leaderboards.

We’re currently sided with The Empire.

We have a forum for trusted members only.

Our players are generally between 1200-1500 dsr.

We will be reviewing applications to join the corp right here or ingame.

What we expect from you;

You are an active (team)player.

You are friendly and show respect to your fellow players.

You will have reached T3 technology atleast.

You strive to make the corporation better.

You will participate in a training session when asked by officer or CEO in the first few weeks.

But most of all; you know how to have fun!

What you can expect from us;

We will supply you with corp information (e.g. ship building)

We will give you tips to improve your gameplay.

We offer training sessions.

We offer trusted members only a forum with additional information about the game, teamplay & ship building.

Overall we offer a fun filled teamplaying experience, the way the game was intented.

If you have any questions please ask them in this thread or contact; Blackfold_,  phenix840 or SoulSun ingame._

Welcome back, Blackfold. Give my regards to Soulsun. ;]

Thanks I will do!

FIGHT ME BLACKFOLD! 

Welcome back, Blackfold. Give my regards to Soulsun. ;]

Thanks I will do!

FIGHT ME BLACKFOLD!

Well that escalated quickly…

Well that escalated quickly…

It happens sometimes. How is it going Blackfold?

FIGHT ME BLACKFOLD! 

Where and when?

It happens sometimes. How is it going Blackfold?

Lol yea, it escalated very quickly… I’m doing alright myself how about you?.. I just stole some of JPhacks sweetrolls eating them right now nom nom ^.^

Where and when?

Wednesday the 23rd, at 10 PM EST time. 1v1. Choose your Tier. (Except T5) Best 2 out of 3 wins. 

Lol yea, it escalated very quickly… I’m doing alright myself how about you?.. I just stole some of JPhacks sweetrolls eating them right now nom nom ^.^

Thats one of the reasons why I must put you into your “place.” How the hell do you break into a frigate, and waltz out of there with a truck load of sweet rolls!?

I have no idea what kind of time that is in “real” time, but I kind of want to see this. Even if only to see JP get his arse handed to him.

Erm, I mean - I have full confidence in you, JP.

:wink:

I have no idea what kind of time that is in “real” time, but I kind of want to see this. Even if only to see JP get his arse handed to him.

Erm, I mean - I have full confidence in you, JP.

:wink:

Thanks Evil, I will always know that you want to watch me explode into a million pieces while eating my sweets, and having 3D glasses on. 

And with my new PC set-up, I can indeed watch it in glorious detail.

Wednesday the 23rd, at 10 PM EST time. 1v1. Choose your Tier. (Except T5) Best 2 out of 3 wins. 

Thats one of the reasons why I must put you into your “place.” How the hell do you break into a frigate, and waltz out of there with a truck load of sweet rolls!?

I found them between the wreckage during the loot search beautifully perserved in the cold vacuum :smiley: