Auto aim, auto targeter hack

We care and we always check our security system for weak spots, but we cannot check all players every week.

That is way have the report system that allows players to point us at suspicous players.

Nor am I asking you to, that would be… well, pointless. You’d need an entire team of people to do that. A lot more if the playerbase grows (don’t count on it, the way the game is, right now).

The report system, in these cases, does NOT work. It works perfectly fine if they’re abusing the afk system in matches, spaming or cursing. However, these hacks require you to actually SEE what the pilot is doing. And that is to keep their mouse aimed at the enemy targeting reticle at all times. Almost as if they’re predicting what they’re doing and where they’re going. I tried escaping a few people I knew were using these hacks. It was impossible. They hit for 100%. Every time. All the time. Almost zero missed shots.

Edit: Before you say “record it”, people can do this. Yes, obviously, they can. But that requires them to catch them in flight with their targeting reticle, what they’re locking onto and how they fly relative to that target. That can ONLY happen in Realistic matches and they’re on your team AND on Recon matches when they’re on your team, again, and if your captain is dead. No one is going to accuse them of winning the match,obviously.

Nor am I asking you to, that would be… well, pointless. You’d need an entire team of people to do that. A lot more if the playerbase grows (don’t count on it, the way the game is, right now).

The report system, in these cases, does NOT work. It works perfectly fine if they’re abusing the afk system in matches, spaming or cursing. However, these hacks require you to actually SEE what the pilot is doing. And that is to keep their mouse aimed at the enemy targeting reticle at all times. Almost as if they’re predicting what they’re doing and where they’re going. I tried escaping a few people I knew were using these hacks. It was impossible. They hit for 100%. Every time. All the time. Almost zero missed shots.

Edit: Before you say “record it”, people can do this. Yes, obviously, they can. But that requires them to catch them in flight with their targeting reticle, what they’re locking onto and how they fly relative to that target. That can ONLY happen in Realistic matches and they’re on your team AND on Recon matches when they’re on your team, again, and if your captain is dead. No one is going to accuse them of winning the match,obviously.

The report system offers us enough ways to check these players, a simple right click and report for cheats/aimbot and we will have a hint on who to check and the rest will be dealt with by us.

The report system offers us enough ways to check these players, a simple right click and report for cheats/aimbot and we will have a hint on who to check and the rest will be dealt with by us.

Which brings me back to the point of “It’s hard to check”. Because you need a visual reference for you to even consider they’re actually hacking. And, as I said above, it’s NOT easy for the average pilot to notice them unless you’re on the same team and very much dead whilst they still kick about.

Which brings me back to the point of “It’s hard to check”. Because you need a visual reference for you to even consider they’re actually hacking. And, as I said above, it’s NOT easy for the average pilot to notice them unless you’re on the same team and very much dead whilst they still kick about.

Do you really want to test Errors powers on the server? Not a smart move bro…He will shove some delicious sweets with explosives down your throat. 

Do you really want to test Errors powers on the server? Not a smart move bro…He will shove some delicious sweets with explosives down your throat. 

I don’t want to test them, though I would love to know wha powers he has :wink:

If we told you, we would have to kill you.

I can guarantee you that we will punish all aimbot users - if we find them.

I show concern and a relative giddiness… Like a tingling sensation on my groin.

I can guarantee you that we will punish all aimbot users - if we find them.

That’s a big if, though. Because, like I said, it’s hard to keep track of them. Or find them, for that matter, considering what pilots have to find them.

I show concern and a relative giddiness… Like a tingling sensation on my groin.

That’s a big if, though. Because, like I said, it’s hard to keep track of them. Or find them, for that matter, considering what pilots have to find them.

you with little faith…

you with little faith…

My point is that we only have 2 ways of seeing whether they ARE using them or not, so we can report them. That alone is going to be VERY rare. Not to mention you need to have a very keen and trained eye to see where their targeting reticle is at all times. Is it lagging behind? Is he not focusing right? Is he 100% over it at all times?

See where I’m going with this?

Report it regardless and leave the deeper investigation to those with a lot more tools at their disposal :slight_smile:

Like Error said, all reports are taken seriously and properly investigated. If anyone is cheating they will be found out eventually and be punished accordingly.

The innocent have nothing to worry about, the guilty well… we have a very dark place with a severe lack of sweet rolls reserved for those.

Ah. So you DO care. But not enough to go out of your way and investigate unless someone points and says “It was him.”

Besides, I’m not pointing fingers, here. I KNOW you can’t get 100% hit on everything you shoot, yet these people can. It’s like they’re machines. Amazing!

100% hit is possible in the right situation, the right target, weapon, etc.  Getting 100% against a LRF while using lasers, easy.  Getting 100% against a speeding swerving interceptor at 1500m away while using pulse lasers, you’re unbelievable.

But with help of others, I realized on weapon issue, that may go away Thursday.  The heavy rails have a built in aim bot thanks to the devs.  Do people who play T3/T4 really need more help aiming than people who play T1?  Seriously?  It’s a xxxx aimbot!

As for catching cheats in general, the only way people might report is by being dead in the right kind of match, noticing something suspicious, and reporting something.  But there can be a fine line between variable dpi mice, fine tuned precision, experience and cheating instead.

Aimbots huh? :lol: 
I’v never had a reason to think someone is using them.

Aimbots huh? :lol: 

I’v never had a reason to think someone is using them.

As someone who has played FPS games for a long time.  I can tell you this:  Aimbots are very frequent, and very easy to make.

I have observed many aimbotters while being dead waiting for spawn . They almost always use lasers for instant hits. Their targetting reticle jumps all over the screen snapping the targets at incredible speeds faster then eye can follow. I mentioned this months ago and was replied that no aim bot exists and was warned for making wrong accusations.

Nice for a change that you admit there is an aimbot.

I have observed many aimbotters while being dead waiting for spawn . They almost always use lasers for instant hits. Their targetting reticle jumps all over the screen snapping the targets at incredible speeds faster then eye can follow. I mentioned this months ago and was replied that no aim bot exists and was warned for making wrong accusations.

Until now we have found no aimbot. There are heavy weapons with slow barrel and these got some kind of integrated “aimbot” to make the aiming a little easier.

Aimbots are very frequent, and very easy to make.

Very easy to make is something arguable. But the thing is that they are not that usefull in this game. 

When you are observing others from death cam, then aiming rectange isnt moving smoothly like when you are flying yourself and thats normal. Targeting reticle in this case get updated with every package received, which is probably 10-25 packages in second I guess. Your own target howevers is updated based on your fps, which should be much higher.

i read almost all the replies, i didnt come here to report a user, i jumped into google to search “aimbot star conflict” because i have seen a lot of people aiming like someone posted “faster than the eye can follow”… well… not really but they can follow enemy ships so xxxx acurated, aiming at the very center of the circle (if someone read this, dont reply its skill because it isn’t), all this in PVE with ppl with T4 or T5 ships, initially i looked for it at the ingame options cause i saw that while being death in like 5 players, saw someting like “free aim” in the game options but didnt worked, sorry if i cannot explain, but english isn’t my 1st language, you must see it how they follow the aiming circle showed in the ship you are aiming at, im bad at aiming but guess i can follow fast ships, and as someone else that is a FPS experienced player said, i think there is a bot for that out there

If it’s heavy blaster or positron then it sticks to the prediction point. However, people are so bad that they need aimbot in pve ? :facepalm:

There are no hacks or mods for this game, nor will there ever be. What you are experiencing is just your lack of complex maneuvers and the enemy’s skill. Not to mention, there is an aimbot module IN-GAME as of the most recent update. And you can bind a key to aim around your ship and shoot in any direction. Like a turret. You just met some people that are using the game’s features to their advantage.