Atomous [Ship]

With Contractors intending to cut cost and introduce renewable fuels and systems. The Atomous was what became of the great project. With fierce speed and firepower, conquer your way through the stars.

Name: Atomous

Rank: Base rank of 9 (increasble with further development like the unique Ship)

Type: Unique Recon Gunship (Unique Ship)

Appearance: Slick and streamline spacecraft that is slightly larger than the usual interceptors, more similar to gunship fighters.

Special Module(s):

• (Ionized Path)

• (Ionized Surge)

Special Module: (Ionized Path)

Recharge: 45s / 800 atomic charges (Whichever comes first)

Cost: 100 / 800 atomic charges (Both will be consumed if there is enough resource else energy will be consumed and the current amount of charges will be all spent)

Tooltip: Discharge stored Ions, warping ship 8000m leaving an ionized path in its wake.

Ionized path damage: 750dp/s

Ionized path duration: 5.5s

Special Module: (Ionized Surge)

Recharge: 45s / 1000 atomic charges (Whichever comes first)

Energy: 85 / 1000 atomic charges (Both will be consumed if there is enough resource else energy will be consumed and the current amount of charges will be all spent)

Tooltip: Ionize all systems, improving weapon damage, weapon fire rate, energy regeneration, max speed, ship strafe, and ship rotation.

Ionized Surge Improvement: 45%

Ionized Surge duration: 6s

Primary Weapon: Ion Collector (Unique to Atomous regardless of Module selected)

Type: Thermal Railgun

Damage: Low - Medium

Rof: Very High

Speed: High

Spreed: Medium

Range: Medium

Rate to Overheat/Cooling: Low - Medium / Low - Medium

Tooltip: Collecting Ionized atoms from the beams hitting the enemy spacecraft.

The Collector charges the ship’s atomic canisters when dealing damage for 15 charges per instance of damage.

The projectiles are able to collect atoms from nearby scrapped ships for 10 charges per instance(similar to Waz’got’s Th’ak’Len).

As the amount of charges increase, Ion Collector also increases in damage while lowering in Rate to Overheating and increasing the time taken to Cooling.

Missile Weaponry: Atomic Bomb (Unique to Atomous regardless of Module Selected)

Type: Thermal Nuke

Damage: Medium

Range: Medium

Capacity: 1 Payload per 150 atomic charges, a max of 3 payloads at any instance

Reload: Each payload takes 10s to generate if there are enough atomic charges

Tooltip: Discharge a contained cluster of atomic charges.

Deals Fixed Damage to all Enemies within the blast radius regardless of distance from the epicenter.

Enemies caught in the blast will cause their hull to lose 5 points of resistance to all type.

Unique Ship in-built System:

Atomic Charger:

• Generate’s 2 points of charges every 1.5s and caps at 2000.

• Initially, start at 1000 / 1200 charges depending on module selected

• For every 500 atomic charges stored, the ship’s overall performance is improved by 1% to a max of 4% at 2000 charges.

Passive Modules:

Subflow System:

Type: CPU

• Reduce recharge cost for Special Module by 5s and atomic charges by 50 charges

> Recharge cost increase: + 1s, + 0.5s, +0.5s [Max 7s reduce from recharge duration]

> Charge cost decrease: -10 charges, -5 charges, - 5charges [Max: 70 charges reduce from cost]

• Increase Special Module’s duration by 2.5s

> Duration increase: +0.5s, +0.5s, 0.5s [Max of 4s increase in duration]

Method of claim Atomnous: Craftable Unique Ship

Ship Modules Slot:

Engine: alotted when crafting

Capacitor: alotted when crafting

Shield: alotted when crafting

Hull: alotted when crafting

CPU: alotted when crafting

Seems pretty cool and unique. A very different way of looking at modules and weaponry usage that’s for sure.

Also I see someone likes my suggestion format ;3

11 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Seems pretty cool and unique. A very different way of looking at modules and weaponry usage that’s for sure.

Also I see someone likes my suggestion format ;3

Haha yea, after seeing a few of you post, i finally took half an hour off matchmaking to write it up from a documentry i watched recently…