Artifacts

Useless but for Mk4 upgrades and corporation stickers. They need more use! Maybe a Monocrystal exchange? 10arti=1mono? Or maybe use them to make special weapons or modules that look alieny. I’d just like to see more use behind them.

I like it. Artifacts are alien in origin, are they not. Monocrystals are in the common branch of currency. Jack up the exchage rate tho. Devs got to make money.

if you have the BP you can actually exchange them to monocrystalls

The point is no one yet found such a BP

But does such a BP exist in game as in now?

The devs said before that this was a mistake. It does not exist in the game.

+1

I believe there are already intended uses for building dreadnoughts but yes they could have so many other uses. I could even see them used as a player tradable item to serve as player to player currency. As in, come help me with a mission in Felony border and ill give you 20 artifacts. Or I’ll give 100 artifacts for every NA$A guy you kill on the way :slight_smile:

I believe there are already intended uses for building dreadnoughts but yes they could have so many other uses. I could even see them used as a player tradable item to serve as player to player currency. As in, come help me with a mission in Felony border and ill give you 20 artifacts. Or I’ll give 100 artifacts for every NA$A guy you kill on the way :slight_smile:

A player to player currency would be pretty darn neat, but it’d have to stay a low-utility thing, lest the devs’ fear of bot farmers come true.

(honestly though, if someone manages to program an AI to play the game for them, I think they probably deserve the stuff they get, but whatever)

A player to player currency would be pretty darn neat, but it’d have to stay a low-utility thing, lest the devs’ fear of bot farmers come true.

(honestly though, if someone manages to program an AI to play the game for them, I think they probably deserve the stuff they get, but whatever)

It takes 15 minute to program a bot that will sit in one spot and farm weak npc and drop down crap into cargo drone, on a loop. It takes even less time to program AFK bot for PvP/PvE and farm end game rewards (loses or wins if your team carried well)

The Aimbot type of bots are much-much harder to come up with, and those that alter ingame numbers (dmg/speed) require a server side “hack”

It takes 15 minute to program a bot that will sit in one spot and farm weak npc and drop down crap into cargo drone, on a loop. It takes even less time to program AFK bot for PvP/PvE and farm end game rewards (loses or wins if your team carried well)

The Aimbot type of bots are much-much harder to come up with, and those that alter ingame numbers (dmg/speed) require a server side “hack”

For the first: Really? I have trouble believing that, but I suppose.

For the second: Of course. They deserve what they (ought to) get. Namely, a permaban.

For the third: That’s what I was initially referring to.