Arena Team BACON

Since there’s no thread or subforum for Arena/League Teams, I’m posting this here. If there’s a better place for it though, a mod can move this. ^^

_ TEAM B.A.C.O.N. _

Team BACON is a full-serious-mode kickass group of players, formed for 1.2.3’s League/Arena game mode. The name was a placeholder, but as I wrote this, I found it too good to change. So that’s what we’ll be. :stuck_out_tongue:

We have every intention of winning every battle, and doing so using the highest levels of teamwork, cooperation, organization, pre-battle planning, and strategy. Members of Team BACON must be able to surpass the mere ability to hold one’s own in a fight. Each of us alone is a force of reckoning. Together, we are unstoppable.

Members of Team BACON will be planning to win battles long before they begin. We will build our ships not just for ourselves, but for our team. We will push our ships to the limits of their capabilities, and maximize every strength we intend to use. We will share our builds with our teammates, not just for their use, but so that they too know the strengths and weaknesses of each ship deployed in the field.

Team BACON is invite-only and has the utmost high standards for who is chosen. Each person picked for the team will be personally vetted by me. Aside from this, the only requirement is your ability to handle ping on USA servers.

If I am interested in having you on the team, I will contact you personally.

Current Members:

• NuclearHail
  • AdamWest
  • DarthDirk
  • Cr0
  • Zap0
  • Zombeh144
  • Milfeulle

Pending Invitations / Vetting Processes:

3 - As of November 19, 2015

tMW4f6J.png

A delicious and hearty welcome to the newest BACON strips, DarthDirk and Cr0.

tMW4f6J.png

vpq.jpg

Hire me

In their tongue he is Dovahkiin, bacon born! 

Bacon-Mask.jpg

In their tongue he is Dovahkiin, bacon born! 

Bacon-Mask.jpg

BAC ON DAH

Suggested Acronym.

Ballin’

Asskickin’

Champions

On

Narcotics

Zombeh isn’t on team BACON? So horribu.

Zombeh isn’t on team BACON? So horribu.

Pending Invitations / Vetting Processes:

3 - As of November 12, 2015

Edit: Up to 5 now.

For the acronym, I was thinking:

Bad

A$$

Congregation

Of

Nabs

For the acronym, I was thinking:

Bad

A$$

Congregation

Of

Nabs

Crew?

Wait then that would be Team Bad Arse Crew of Nabs. Kinda redundant

Wait then that would be Team Bad Arse Crew of Nabs. Kinda redundant

ur mom is redundant

Well I got Shrekt. Dammit!

okUK8En.jpg

asp_620_bagoly2.jpg

Owl carrier.

okUK8En.jpg

0qG7VFd.png

ur mom is redundant

tumblr_lxjpenStFU1qkx5d1o1_500.gif

^T_T I watched that gif knowing what was going to happen, but I still had to see the whole thing just to confirm the joke.