Are there plans for a tackler secret ship?

We have that already: guided torp

Guided torpedo is one time use only. The RC drone goes on as long as there is hull integrity or until you self destruct it. It obviously will do lower damage. But it has the FLRF’s attention for much longer than the JLRF.

Ok well since you LRF lovers are wanting a FLRF, I want a tanky as hell Empire tackler

Am I only one person who is thinking about craftable command? :fed011:

3x voltage regulators, 3x compact shield generators, 3x passive armor.

Invincible for 50% of the time.

3x voltage regulators, 3x compact shield generators, 3x passive armor.

Invincible for 50% of the time.

until that trolo ecm comes along

Probably not, but most commands in T5 are already good. The Aura is godly, the Excalibur can get one h**l of a diff tank, and the Sword has some potential. The Sword-S is pretty meh.

In all seriousness, I only want a craftable covert ops, then I’ll be happy.

I don’t know. With 3 voltage regs, 3 passive armors, and the F12 implant (25% more energy regen when below 50% speed), no energy absorber or energy neutralizing missile will ever be able to out-drain that regen.

it doesn’t get better than a GrayFalcon

There is always a 8-3 implant

:fed003:

For me, the Grey Falcon and Waki-R almost have the perfect loadout of modules. I would prefer 2 engines and 3 cpu instead of 3 engines 2 cpu, but that’s me.

Although, the module loadout I do will greatly depend on the bonuses the ship gets, but we’ll see.

Are you implying that Grey Falcon is best covops?

Are you implying that Grey Falcon is best covops?

It is most versatile and not niche as Waki or Falcon-M, so yeah it is.

It is most versatile and not niche as Waki or Falcon-M, so yeah it is.

As far as versatility goes, yes it is the best overall, however, the Waki-R and Falcon-M are far better in certain scenarios. You can’t beat the Waki-R for damage (20% effect boost as a bonus), and the Falcon-m makes a fantastic Shrap-cannon ship due to it’s 40% crit chance and 3 cpu slots. The Waki-R and Falcon-M also both get the 14th implant, which when used as 14-1, is extremely effective against guards/tacklers/ecms.

To me, I want a craftable covert ops because my ideal module layout doesn’t exist on any of the covert ops in this game (2 engines, 1 cap, 2 shield, 1 hull, 3 cpu). 

Gray Falcon vs Wakizashi R

Actually, after last Orion nerf, Waki is not out dpsing anything, don’t forget that both falcons have build in DMG increase, while you could argue that Plasma Arc does more dmg on Waki, full dmg delivered to the target is much more consistent on Gray Falcon due to higher speed and rotation, the only niche where Waki >Gray Falcon is where you go one way trip with Orion+plasmaarc and under 14-1 ties to kill someone, but 14-1 does not save from torp in da face though, but application of this is very-very tiny and most of the time superior speed of GF allows for a better assault than Waki.

Keep in mind that Waki bonus does not apply to white noise nor to camo, and overheat bonus is kinda good but it only kicks in in very prolonged engagements, that you should be avoiding to begin with. Currently both Falcons are simply better than WakiR for Team play and Solo PvP

Gray Falcon vs Falcon M

benefit of Falcon M is in one area, it can be made true “glass canon”, extra CPU, little more dmg from E15 and 2d Hull slot that goes for Pylons, but it dies easily (comparing to GF), even E14 does not cover survivability, but it is a best diver under e14, which is important in squad play, when team actually does exploit it and not just sit backs and pokes from a distance. FM has noticeably less agility and it has 1 less adaptive than a GF, so it can not dogfight and “tank” as effective as GF.

So at the end you have FalconM as a squad highrisk DD tool, while Gray Falcon much more independent and survivable under tougher opposition

2 Verniers, EB, 3 Adaptive Shields, Passive armor, 2 CPU of your taste.

2 Verniers, EB, 3 Adaptive Shields, Passive armor, 2 CPU of your taste.

dis with 25% passive rotation bonus  :012j:

yeah, the only hope for the crafted CovOp is a rotation bonus (or strafe for that matter to cover it with rotation implant), if not, there is hardly any point making it. Sicne current 4x T5 covOps covers it all

If it has 25% rotation I would go with

2-1-2-2-2

but for now we gonna wiggle with Grey Falcon

I want a tanky as hell Empire tackler

I want a tackler that makes me pizza

I want a tackler that makes me pizza

well if we are going down that line, then I want a jericho guard that has an indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi, and a cocktail and tapas bar, as well as a nice big double bed

maybe a home cinema as well