April Fools 2017 Gift! Rank 5 Destroyer.

Since the forum is on a destroyer hype train lately, why not add another car to the chain? ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Since destroyers go in ranks of three, 8 then 11 then 14. It would be cool for a limited time to get a rank 5 destroyer for either april fools or christmas or whatever.

It wouldn’t be that powerful, that’s for sure. But hey it would be fun.

lol baby destroyer

As long as it’s pink and fluffy and has rabbit ears and tail then I’m up for it. Otherwise no thanks, there are too many destroyers in the game already.

Baby destro with 4 black hole guns for maximum frustration lol

22 minutes ago, millanbel said:

lol baby destroyer

As long as it’s pink and fluffy and has rabbit ears and tail then I’m up for it. Otherwise no thanks, there are too many destroyers in the game already.

Yeah! Heartgun (shoots hearts) will be exclusive to the rank 5 destroyer. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

+9999 for joke ships added to the game that I can keep forever as memorabilia.

2 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

+9999 for joke ships added to the game that I can keep forever as memorabilia.

:evil face: Should we add a trolling module?

Baby destroyer with chirping sound gun.  ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)

Isn’t that already in game ? Under the name of ECM.

After all, they are small, unkillable and have troll mods.

One of its modules should be called the “Rainbow cannon” and it will shoot rainbows that give the target hyper speed. (Enough to crash)

8 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

One of its modules should be called the “Rainbow cannon” and it will shoot rainbows that give the target hyper speed. (Enough to crash)

The catch to that weapon would be if he rams you at 2000m/s, you die too.

this is some funny $hit lmao… but wtf? Don’t know about all that stuff but as far as a thread that has some humor I like it…

5 hours ago, SuDoKu said:

Baby destroyer with chirping sound gun.  ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)

Instantly remembered MIB lol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noisy_Cricket

That may be fun, tiny destroyers) Though I’m not sure that we’ll have a time to do that, it’s still plenty of time till next April Fools. I’m sure we’ll figuire out something ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Miniature versions of already ingame models would be funny as hell ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)