ApertureScienceLAB

post-257579-0-98454700-1465813355.png

We are:

Local intergalactic macro-corporation Jericho, conducting studies almost everything: begin from basic scientific radiation research, rocket, theoretical physics, lasers, pilot engines, hydraulics, robotics, surgery, applied mathematics, linguistics Biomorph language sites and a very broad spectrum of research in the field of chemistry and genetic engineering.ApertureScienceLAB always will carry the best product to the consumer by an honest treaty contracts.
ApertureScienceLAB was builded on the remains of Revenantov, union of the three parties to the conflict-of Jericho, the Federation and the Empire. Offices and databases Corporation scattered throughout the system. The company also has subsidiaries intelligence firm.
ApertureScienceLAB seats in the “central” base of 150 people.

Target:

“The purpose of the corporation is to study the unknown, since the virus Liu and ending kristalidami. We find, deliver, study, open, take out the most important thing and the rest sell at high prices, or recycle.”

Motto:

• “We do what we must, because we can!”
  • “Do not ever, and NOW !!!”
  • “Science rhymes with humility! You know that does not rhyme with science? Neurotoxin!”

Charter “C-U-A”:

Basic points:

• ApertureScinceLAB Corporation is a multinational Russian-British community, which is aimed at development and progress.
  • “C-U-A” - the main corporate articles of incorporation, dictating the basic rules and regulations of the employees. Compliance - a must!
  • Directorate and head of the corporation has the right to change the “C-U-A”, but through the vote and notice to all employees.

Target:

• Creating a fully autonomous administrative body of the corporation.
  • Development and support staff for the development of the corporation, to strengthen cohesion and to obtain a good time with each other.
  • Participation in formal (and informal …) activities of the corporation and games.
  • The expansion and further militarization of the border sectors. Participation in SB (special operations). Participation in leagues and tournaments.
  • Control of the competitors and allies, for safety reasons, with the help of intelligence.

Tasks:

• The Corporation was created as a friendly team, so chat - our everything !!!
  • The Corporation doing serious emphasis on the existence of RaidCall in the administration.
  • The Corporation seeks to create a special-purpose group that will be the main supporting wall in the battles.
  • The Corporation is committed to the maximum gaming features to enlighten employees games.
  • The Corporation is committed to the segmentation of the control system.

Basic rights for all employees:

• ASL Corporation has always respected the privacy of each employee, so the reality is more important than virtuality.
  • Every employee has the right to be absent no more than 30 days without warning. If, after 30 days the employee did not show up - exception.
  • Any employee has the right to criticize the mandatory corporate governance. If an employee wants to propose an idea for improvement, he must complete the form and send it by letter to the Head. The form should be written in short, the most polite and understandable.
  • Transnational Corporation has-status, so the insults of intra- and extra- Corporation is strictly prohibited.
  • Triumvirate, the Guard and the Triad unconditionally obey the head of the corporation. According to the head - the law and not subject to failure.
  • All employees are required to comply with protocols

Protocols:

Protocols Package "Terris"

"Terris" - protocol stack, developed jointly by the head of the corporation “of ASL” and the Directorate, which introduces two protocols: “Kapitaliyskaya Triad”,“Veteran” and “Kapitaliyskaya Guard.”
At the time of the protocol, “Triad” - the actual head of the corporation, and “Guard” - the faithful helpers. It is also part of “Triad” is unchanged, and composition of the “Guard” can be changed by popular vote the chancellor.

"Kapitaliyskaya Triad" - the highest governing body, the acting head. Employees who are part of the “Triad”, given the status of the Chancellor of the corporation.

Positions:

Chancellor-warmaster - Chancellor to develop strategies for links and wings. He also, together with the Chancellor, the economy can develop an economic strategy of the corporation.
Duties :
• Develop strategies
• organization units and wings on Tournaments, CPB, and the League raids on weapons of mass destruction.

Chancellor-Tribune - Chancellor who is engaged in the care, teaching and training. He also, together with the Chancellor, varmasterom organize links and wings on mass events.
Duties:
• help beginners, coaching, training and education of soldiers.

Chancellor-Treasurer - Chancellor and managing the production and preservation of Iridium Corporation. His main concern is to Iridium production flourished and accumulated for the benefit of the corporation.
Duties:
• Managing corporate repository
• hiring workers for the production of Iridium

Chancellor-oracle - Chancellor is the general engineer and scientist. Under his leadership, the shipyard and corporate laboratory.
Duties:
• supervision over the shipyard and laboratory
• Improving dreadnought

Chancellor-commissioner - Chancellor and acting as a military police corporation.
Duties:
• spying enemy and neutralize the rebels Corporation
• Control over online is; exception staff, if not more than one month, without warning

"Kapitaliyskaya Guard" - the highest military police, consisting of the personal guard of the Head. They are the first and central assistants “Triad”.

Ranks:
Adept - the senior guard.
Novice - Junior guard.

The three main qualities “Guard”:

1. Responsibility
  2. Discipline
  3. Procedure

Charter “Guard”:
  4. Respect for the parent - the unquestioning execution of Chancellors requirements in wartime and peacetime. It prohibits unauthorized and willfulness. All in Gvardetsy equal, all working as one and upstarts we do not linger.
  5. Responsibility. On Guard can rely on, that he had not trusted him leave the post until the end will bring the matter entrusted to him, will be a serious approach to his duties, and his fellow substitute.
  6. Discipline. Discipline is inherent to all guards. Guardsman - Higher become a messenger of the Head of the trustee “Triad”, as well as the keeper of the sacred order.
  7. Mandatory availability and use RaidCall during the game, as well as the involvement of all employees to use RC.
  8. Procedure. All guards comply with the order. Guard - the first line of defense, which is obliged to stop the rebels and maintain control of power in the corporation. Guard as required to maintain the morale of not only the military but also the workers.
  9. Guard equally subject to all the Chancellor and keep peace and harmony between the Chancellor.

"Veteran" - soldiers and civilian employees, distinguished the corporation or who made a huge contribution to the development of management and influenced the corporation.

Ranks:

Legat - the former founders of the corporation Aperture and its subnets. Legates inviolable and infinitely wise. _ The title can not be bought. _

Obermeister - retired soldier, who took an active part in all combat activities. Price shortcut: 45k Iridium.

Franser - a civilian who assisted senior management in the organization of events. Price shortcut: 30k Iridium.

Miletus - hermits Corporation, did not participate not have any events, but it is remaining faithful soldiers loyal to senior management. Price shortcut: 15k Iridium.

IMPORTANT: quick access rights issued after obtaining the rank of lieutenant.

"Triumvirate" - a protocol that introduces the title for the basic structure of the corporation. The system consists of a 3-tier, containing the title, which promote employee to these echelons.

Ranks:
Tier III

“Non-team, and the main working part of”

Cadet - a rookie, which is given a week’s trial period, where it should get 1 positive feedback from senior management.

The civilian - an employee who did not want to continue to move up the career ladder. Its task is to collect only Iridium. Collection of links and wings prohibited.

Soldier - the first rank of cadet, who continued his career, and began to participate in the activities of small corporations. Service life: 2 months.

Corporal - the second rank of cadet, struck in the corporation 2 month. Service life: 3 months.

Unter-officer - intermediate rank between corporal and officer. This title is given to the soldier special assessment tasks, which, if successful, will allow to the rank of officer.

Certification Term: 2 weeks.

The officer - the highest rank III tier. He receives the status of “officer” and can begin collecting corporate units into smaller activities. Service life: 3 months.

Tier II
“Jr. Managing composition”

Grand-Officer - the highest rank officer and junior title II tier. He has the right to collect on the wings of the SB 7-9 ranks and carry out raids in the security sector open world. Life: 2 months

Sergean t - the average rank of II tier. Coordinator wings CO 10-13 ranks. Lifetime: 2 months

Lieutenant - Curator and Assistant Chancellor-Tribune. Service life: 5 months

Captain - the highest rank, that of Lieutenants get active and support the Chancellor. Can take over the command, collecting wings in the tournament, from all ranks and also directly coordinate all actions III tier, helping the Chancellor - the platform and the Chancellor-varmasteru. Service life: 8 months.

I Train

“The average command structure”

Lieutenant-Colonel - the title of the check to Prof suitability before being assigned to the Colonels I tier. test time: 1 week.

Colonel - the title, which is given to the best of the best captains, well on the battlefields, and actively help the Chancellor. Service life: 3 months.

Marshall - commander of the III and II levels, as well as first-Chancellor Assistant Commissioner. Service life: 10 months.

Grand-marshal - the highest echelons of the officer. Appointed CEO personally or Triad. It can collect wings but all the activities carried out personnel recruitment and also to interact with the Guard. Life: 2 years.

Application for entry.

1. Game nickname (name). If you prefer to appeal to you by nick - name may be omitted.
  2. Age.
  3. Time Zone city. If you prefer the anonymity - you can not write, but then run the risk of not find a fellow countryman =)
    3.1. Estimated Online weekdays and weekends (according to the above time zone).
  4. Ability to use RC: when (according to the above time zone) as (say and listen to \ listen only). Otherwise, specify the reason (for example: no headset, sound card problems, problems with an Internet connection).
  5. Screenshot profile at the time of filling in the questionnaire.
  6. The maximum available battleworthy grade and type of ships on each side of the conflict (the ships ready for a combat mission, to complete and fit of green \ blue \ purple modules).
  7. Preferred roles ships.
  8. Can provide assistance in matters of graphite or tactics on certain ships? What?
  9. Do I need help with fitting or teaching tactics of the game on any ships?
  10. Do you need help with the regime “attacked sectors”?
  11. Are there any further questions or suggestions?

Hello!

I am GLaDOSx - product Corporation ApertureScienceLAB , was the right hand of cave Johnson, and realized a major mistake of Russian corporations. Their mistake is that they don’t recruit foreigners and use only improvised resources, but they didn’t want corporations to develop innovations and technologies. Pathetic and inept rule of former heads of corporations led to the destruction of the ASL. It took me 3 months to restore order and never give ASL to return to the dark ages. And so, I announce that now we have started strengthening on your forum, and what we are looking for supporters in their ranks.

It was long ago,I badly know English, but as head of the company, I will begin to devote your time. I hope that between the English corporations, and I will have peace and understanding. Let me assure my colleagues, the General Director for one…anyone who would encroach on us or stand in our way will be crushed .

Long live the new era of prosperity of my corporation!

Good luck in your recruitment endeavors!

Good luck in your recruitment endeavors!

Thank you.

PS: You could also start learning Russian language. So would you have shown that you are a leader who does for people and not for yourself.

Thank you.

PS: You could also start learning Russian language. So would you have shown that you are a leader who does for people and not for yourself.

I am trying. The Cyrillic alphabet is very hard to memorize for a person who was taught English originally - and I have to overcome that obstacle before I can learn words.

I am trying. The Cyrillic alphabet is very hard to memorize for a person who was taught English originally - and I have to overcome that obstacle before I can learn words.

In the Russian language… not in English language. And problems mainly from the accent and pronunciation of words with several meanings. Start small…with the sounds to begin with .

In the Russian language… not in English language. And problems mainly from the accent and pronunciation of words with several meanings. Start small…with the sounds to begin with .

Don’t worry we have personal tutors that work 24/7 on Mecrons pronunciation of Russian curses.

You can sleep easy now.

Don’t worry we have personal tutors that work 24/7 on Mecrons pronunciation of Russian curses.

You can sleep easy now.

ahah…why your CEO wrote not a single Russian word, when he went the Russian forum? Russian is a difficult language, but not so.

Don’t forget there will be cake

Dear pilots! Corporation successfully housed and now we are looking for a responsible people, which would help us in this difficult indeed. If you want to become a member, then write here about ourselves and our chancellor will contact you, will interview and take to the post of the grand-officer. Write! We expect you!

Don’t forget there will be cake

Cakes after the task…

Cakes after the task…

Although… The cake is a lie. Glados, I won’t fall for this twice.

ahah…why your CEO wrote not a single Russian word, when he went the Russian forum? Russian is a difficult language, but not so.

… of Russian curses.

He did prfectly well, they are just hidden by mods :slight_smile:

He did prfectly well, they are just hidden by mods :slight_smile:

But still we are right.

But still we are right.

About what?

I tried to learn russian for one semester. It took 4 weeks just to learn cyrillic…

Pronunciation was really hard, yeah. Especially the "a"s that became "o"s or the other way round I can’t remember, and the letters that came before other letters to soften or harden etc

Pronunciation was really hard, yeah. Especially the "a"s that became "o"s or the other way round I can’t remember, and the letters that came before other letters to soften or harden etc

Welcome to English :smiley:

On 16 июня 2016 г. at 5:24 AM, xKostyan said:

Welcome to English ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)

Corporation ApertureScienceLAB[ASL] is recruiting pilots 
preferably from the age of 16 years and preferably with 3 ships from 7 grade, you have to thirst for battle and frequent online. For admission to write to the PM or to send a request.

PS: sorry for bad English. ![:007j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007j.png “:007j:”)

Join the Corporation ApertureScienceLAB!

With us, you will be able to achieve perfection, you will find new friends and get professional help for leveling!

Long live Jericho!

Long live the Evolution!

Long live the corporation ApertureScienceLAB.