Any plans for console version?

I have been dieing for a good space combat game on a console ever scince the last colony wars game came out. from the trailer i saw of this game it looks awsome. any plans to bring it or a version of it to the console world?

I have been dieing for a good space combat game on a console ever scince the last colony wars game came out. from the trailer i saw of this game it looks awsome. any plans to bring it or a version of it to the console world?

Well, the main plan is to deal with PC/MAC versions. Than - we shall see.

I for one hope you guys do bring it to the consoles id buy it in a heart beat.

Personnally, I dont want the devs thinking about a console version anytime soon. Because right now, computers are FAR supperior to consoles, and a console port or whatever would cause a massive dumb down to happen to the game. I want this game to be at its full potential with everything working properly and what not. Then maybe after it gets all settled and perfected on the PC then they could make a console version.

I also think at the moment it is the most important to concentrate on computer, because working on 2 different systems would bring a lot of problems.

Since Star Conflict is a very good game and has a lot of potential it should be finished on computer first.

Right u are guys.Surely we think about consoles, but first of all we need to work out the project we had already started.

mabye for the new xbox yes or the new ps4 but right now very stupid/bad idea sry but im just being honest

So far you got it down. Loving it.