Another Earth (discussion)

More information can be found here. So, what are you thinking about this planet?

i claim it for Emperor ArcTic. 

Akaurl, u can have a little plot of land. :P 

Deal! :002j:

Akaurl, u can have a little plot of land. :stuck_out_tongue:

and just like that, humanity’s plans on leaving behind all the wrongs of human nature and start fresh and clean with only best of us, have failed.

and just like that, humanity’s plans on leaving behind all the wrongs of human nature and start fresh and clean with only best of us, have failed.

This one has been failed :00555:

How could you, i live there.

That’s interesting… We’re getting closer to find a brother to Earth! What should it be named if it’s ever found? :stuck_out_tongue:

What should it be named if it’s ever found? :stuck_out_tongue:

Creativity…

OVER 9000!!!

Earth II

NASA has a space telescope!?! Tillo, you owe me some explanations! Where have you hidden it?

NASA has a space telescope!?! Tillo, you owe me some explanations! Where have you hidden it?

NASA%20Aimatron%20poster_zpsiua14lnu.jpg

Credit to Zee for original Art

Yeah, now I understand how you guys are aiming so well: you use the Kepler telescope to give coordinates to your guns…

Bloody haxers

BTW Kosty, who is Kepler? Is he some new NASA recruit or something?

Akaurl, u can have a little plot of land. :stuck_out_tongue:

Remember last time you tried to claim something…? Well since that now belongs to OWL (thanks to NA$A), I think this new planet belongs to us also :slight_smile:

We will plant lots of trees for us to sit on, and some fields for the mice for us to hunt. Oh, maybe a Burger King and Pizza Hut as well

The rest of you can stay on this overpopulated, poluted planet that we currently call home

Creativity…

OVER 9000!!!

Earth II

Name is accepted. -Nasa 2020.

Remember last time you tried to claim something…? Well since that now belongs to OWL (thanks to NA$A), I think this new planet belongs to us also :slight_smile:

We will plant lots of trees for us to sit on, and some fields for the mice for us to hunt. Oh, maybe a Burger King and Pizza Hut as well

The rest of you can stay on this overpopulated, poluted planet that we currently call home

Implying having Burger Kings and Pizza Huts wont make us end on another fat overpopulated poluted world.

How could you, i live there.

54958131.jpg

I’ll fight for my home! I will rek everybody! In it’s orbit are 1000 death stars, 5000 dreadnoughts, 75000 Maulers and 500000 Berserkers with Holoships!

iY6uMLo.png

I’ll fight for my home! I will rek everybody! In it’s orbit are 1000 death stars, 5000 dreadnoughts, 75000 Maulers and 500000 Berserkers with Holoships!

iY6uMLo.png

i will fight for it too! But too lazy to upload pic. look at my location thingy. 

Implying having Burger Kings and Pizza Huts wont make us end on another fat overpopulated poluted world.

:santa:

It just seems like speculation me. This new planet it be like Venus. Mainly because it has a larger gravity to trap more green house gases and it receives a much larger portion of energy. 

The scientists don’t even know the composition of the planet…