Another Earth (discussion)

What if it turns out to have a race of cat-people and wolf people living in harmony with fox people and snake people and other mytholigal creatures/monsters that are all anamorphic…

… Id want to live there, having a catgirl buddy/room mate

eve_online_planet_size_chart_by_funzinnu

Other Earths may look like this, click to enlarge.

Gallente foreva <3

EDIT: We should move to a second earth soon though, 'cause in about 38,000 years this will happen to Terra,

warhammer-40k-space-marines-space-marine

Which will give rise to a decaying, xenophobic, superstitious, repressive empire in the grim darkness of the far future where there is only war.

Gallente foreva <3

EDIT: We should move to a second earth soon though, 'cause in about 38,000 years this will happen to Terra,

Which will give rise to a decaying, xenophobic, superstitious, repressive empire in the grim darkness of the far future where there is only war.

Don’t worry, in 50 years WW3 will happen and the second race to space begins.

Then after 800 years Earth will be united again.

I’ll fight for my home! I will rek everybody! In it’s orbit are 1000 death stars, 5000 dreadnoughts, 75000 Maulers and 500000 Berserkers with Holoships!

Don’t forget who made those death stars for you… Those weren’t cheap

eve_online_planet_size_chart_by_funzinnu

Other Earth’s may look like this, click to enlarge.

Can you imagine how it would be to live in such planets? Imagine having to go on a studies trip to learn Kinglon but instead of 3000km awy from your family you would be 12k km from them. 

Can you imagine how it would be to live in such planets? Imagine having to go on a studies trip to learn Kinglon but instead of 3000km awy from your family you would be 12 km from them. 

Or imagine a world where the only females are Arctic and xKostians… i need  a bullet in the head

Or imagine a world where the only females are Arctic… i need  a bullet in the head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fisXRmdTR54

dude i also wrote xkost, why you canceled that?

btw i also imagined this kind of world… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCdrUW–Jic

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We can’t even set a colony in the moon, but people is already going nuts because they found a rocky planet in the habitable strip of a distant start.

Now that it is quite accepted that most stars have some kind of solar system, it is just a matter of probabilities. 

55315265.jpg

Imagine living on a 50,000 km diameter planet or a 600km one :slight_smile:

Can you imagine how it would be to live in such planets? Imagine having to go on a studies trip to learn Kinglon but instead of 3000km awy from your family you would be 12k km from them. 

For planet Oris the circumference is close to 300,000 km, meaning even for light, it takes 1 second to just make a round trip inside a air-filled tube. Can you imagine the ping for oversea players… Due to the limit of light speed, if the Earth is enlarged to the size of Oris, by a factor of 7.5, the ping from US to RU server would be at least 1500 ms ping, even the dreadnought will wiggle itself!

Oversea travel will have several island or remote airport at sea to refuel, even with Concordes airplane at mach 2 it will take close to 2 days.

Or imagine a world where the only females are Arctic and xKostians… i need  a bullet in the head

31308066.jpg

For planet Oris the circumference is close to 300,000 km, meaning even for light, it takes 1 second to just make a round trip inside a air-filled tube. Can you imagine the ping for oversea players… Due to the limit of light speed, if the Earth is enlarged to the size of Oris, by a factor of 7.5, the ping from US to RU server would be at least 1500 ms ping, even the dreadnought will wiggle itself!

Oversea travel will have several island or remote airport at sea to refuel, even with Concordes airplane at mach 2 it will take close to 2 days.

So THAT’S the solution to all these ping problems people are having: just make the Earth smaller :smiley:  Let’s shave off a couple of layers with a giant razor

So THAT’S the solution to all these ping problems people are having: just make the Earth smaller :smiley:  Let’s shave off a couple of layers with a giant razor

jySktUr.jpg

People who think that we are alone in the Universe, need to drink more Vodka!

Btw, we never landed on a Moon and there is an Alien outpost there!

If you ran out of Vodka, ask Lamp and he will tell you the truth.

People who think that we are alone in the Universe, need to drink more Vodka!

Btw, we never landed on a Moon and there is an Alien outpost there!

If you ran out of Vodka, ask Lamp and he will tell you the truth.

He will “enlampen” you