and now there are 3

Jesus Christ you are so naïve.

We were top 5 on all leader boards for 2 years straight. Including most sectors taken. Changing the wording or putting words in my mouth is a dishonorable thing.

iEBduaQ.gif

Mid way through SecCon history (influence score):

BmO9ETm.jpg

8v8 Sec Con wing ELO:

(NASA 3-0 vs DNO and NASA 3-0 vs SRS) i got a videos laying around somewhere vs DNO

JRx6Zgr.jpg

NASA doing some work for Feds:

Z0HRivI.png

P.S. Here is what so called “top” THE CORP players did when facing NASA in battles:

ty7LeGe.jpg

Hahahahhahhhahhahahaha oh my god

I54nAvT.jpg

And He didn’t mentioned Mothership.

P.S. Here is what so called “top” THE CORP players did when facing ECMs in general  in battles

FTFY brah

We were top 5 on all leader boards for 2 years straight. Including most sectors taken. Changing the wording or putting words in my mouth is a dishonorable thing.

I think Kost just proved you wrong on that whole “2 years straight claim”. Clearly in seccon you were only in the top 10, and that was probably back in early 2014 (correct me if I’m wrong Kost). Also, PvP leaderboards show nothing about skill, they really only show how active your corp is.

I am glad you went from us to ESB. Nasa was an insult. But ESB I respect… a little…

I am guessing we trained you well. Yea I am butt hurt, why shouldn’t I be.

I know you hate me without reason, but so does a long line of others on the NASA propaganda bandwagon.

Yea they started the hate quest, they rest just followed.

You trained me? Phahaha…i joined your corp 1 and a half year ago and left the second day i don’t know how you even remember,this game must be your life.And no i don’t got anything against NASA i left them because of my timezone.

And He didn’t mentioned Mothership.

And kaiju or what ever he was called.

the 2 people whose rage levels were almost as high as Mzelski

You trained me? Phahaha…i joined your corp 1 and a half year ago and left the second day i don’t know how you even remember,this game must be your life.And no i don’t got anything against NASA i left them because of my timezone.

My life? Thats why I stopped playing since about August or so. Just came back for the goodies which will probably be disappointing.

I have noticed this game is has a lot of trolls like you. S

Left the second day did you? Who the hell are you fooling? Because it sure is not me. I remember the conditions of your rage quit.

Your spoiled brat self wanted officer and went to NASA.

As far as those screenies any one can pull a screen shot at a choice time. Even then still top 10. At the time those were taken; Nuke or was running the show because I was gone.

You trolls complain i am not there with your day to day cry baby crap. I give you all a temp ceo and you still screw me. I just can’t please spoiled brats.

ONE THING I HAVE LEARNED IN THIS GAME. NOT ONE PERSON IS TRUST WORTHY EVEN WHEN YOU PAY THEM.

If nothing else this game has taught me to hate everyone more.

NONE OF YOU HAVE HONOR.

2.4. Making posts and those

The official language of this forum is English. The use of foreign languages, transliteration, and the deliberate distortion of the English language is not welcome.

The text of the message should be clearly readable, which means you should avoid using pseudo-graphics, coloured text markup, capital letters, bold text, and font size change abuse.

Thread subject must be informative and briefly display the content of the thread. It is forbidden to write the message text in capital letters (except for acronyms).

Moderators have the right to remove a thread or a message, regardless of relevance, user interest and other factors.

Users are not permitted to use red colour when creating and designing posts and signatures. The use of red font is reserved for moderators and administrators.

I think this may be one of the very few and only times where I am actually going to cheer you on, Kosty…

Dang it Kost, I was just about to quote that forum rule…

NONE OF YOU HAVE HONOR.

Ironic coming from the guy who clearly doesn’t have enough honor to just ignore all of this or be honorable about it…

Cyber bullying has lead to suicide all over the globe…

Cyber bullying has lead to suicide all over the globe…

But this is not cyber bullying, this is truth.

My life? Thats why I stopped playing since about August or so. Just came back for the goodies which will probably be disappointing.

I have noticed this game is has a lot of trolls like you. S

Left the second day did you? Who the hell are you fooling? Because it sure is not me. I remember the conditions of your rage quit.

Your spoiled brat self wanted officer and went to NASA.

As far as those screenies any one can pull a screen shot at a choice time. Even then still top 10. At the time those were taken; Nuke or was running the show because I was gone.

You trolls complain i am not there with your day to day cry baby crap. I give you all a temp ceo and you still screw me. I just can’t please spoiled brats.

ONE THING I HAVE LEARNED IN THIS GAME. NOT ONE PERSON IS TRUST WORTHY EVEN WHEN YOU PAY THEM.

If nothing else this game has taught me to hate everyone more.

NONE OF YOU HAVE HONOR.

3.1.  The forum prohibits: profanity, personal insults of forum members, rudeness, vulgarity, drug propaganda, political and religious agitation and propaganda, all manifestations of Nazism and racist statements, calls to overthrow the government by force, incitement of ethnic hatred, humiliation of dignity of persons of either gender, sexual orientation, religion, and all the actions pursued by international law and the legislation of the Russian Federation.

The accounts of users in violation of this rule are subject to the following sanctions:

1 violation—3 days ban on the publication of threads and posts

2 violation—7 days ban on the publication of threads and posts

3 violation—30 day ban on the publication of threads and posts

2.4. Making posts and those

The text of the message should be clearly readable, which means you should avoid using pseudo-graphics, coloured text markup, capital letters, bold text, and font size change abuse.

Thread subject must be informative and briefly display the content of the thread. It is forbidden to write the message text in capital letters (except for acronyms).

Users are not permitted to use red colour when creating and designing posts and signatures. The use of red font is reserved for moderators and administrators.

Someone mocks you on the internet, what do you do?

answer: suicide

No one is seeking you out. You come here yourself, publicly express your delusions and want them to reply… 

Don’t forget to leave a colourful note

iEBduaQ.gif

Mid way through SecCon history (influence score):

BmO9ETm.jpg

8v8 Sec Con wing ELO:

(NASA 3-0 vs DNO and NASA 3-0 vs SRS) i got a videos laying around somewhere vs DNO

JRx6Zgr.jpg

NASA doing some work for Feds:

Z0HRivI.png

P.S. Here is what so called “top” THE CORP players did when facing NASA in battles:

ty7LeGe.jpg

2.6. Images and media files

The forum allows placement of images in the message body. It is recommended to use “hidden text” when posting a large number of images.

Users are allowed to embed up to 2 media files in one message.

Restrictions that apply to images listed in paragraph 2.3 are also applicable in this paragraph.

:rudolf:

giphy.gif

Someone mocks you on the internet, what do you do?

answer: suicide

No one is seeking you out. You come here yourself, publicly express your delusions and want them to reply… 

Don’t forget to leave a colourful note

I used to think you were ok, but now you have been added to the list.

oh no, not the list!?