and now there are 3

Well I don’t think there was a game in 24GS sector after Arch got it…

Well I don’t think there was a game in 24GS sector after Arch got it…

I can’t remember now, but was there a game for ARch to even get it? I remember we purposely avoided it, was there anyone else for them to fight?

I can’t remember now, but was there a game for ARch to even get it? I remember we purposely avoided it, was there anyone else for them to fight?

No, I don’t think so.

Does anyone even have a t4 dread apart from nasa and arch?!

Does anyone even have a t4 dread apart from nasa and arch?!

u can use t3 dread in t4…

statue you are a master of misclicks! 

but hey! we have that +360pts module!

Misclicks my arse. It was someone in EU time that started the missile turret upgrade, as well as someone in EU time that switched all our plasma turrets out so we can’t use them for four more days.

Misclicks my arse. It was someone in EU time that started the missile turret upgrade, as well as someone in EU time that switched all our plasma turrets out so we can’t use them for four more days.

statue - misclick - 35k

niri - missile turret - 25k

turret change… well I couldn’t change any of them so it’s either some lucky person which can change it or another bug on top of bug

Did it ever occur to you that you might have a SPY in your midst who is intentionally fouling things up?

Did it ever occur to you that you might have a SPY in your midst who is intentionally fouling things up?

We had a spy once, he has no balls now  :006j:

There’s a SPY sapping our iridium!

conspiracy theories inbound 

Fought R4ge. Battle video was featured on Facebook, of all the ones to choose from…

So activity is slowing down…Nasa ist last big Corp in Fed Space. Too bad CDF was unwilling to unite. Game is so old now that new Corps wont form any more. Most likely sectors will stay the same. As some said, i think Dreads came a bit too late. I actually wish back the old Seccon, at least you could play with 4 then.

So activity is slowing down…Nasa ist last big Corp in Fed Space. Too bad CDF was unwilling to unite. Game is so old now that new Corps wont form any more. Most likely sectors will stay the same. As some said, i think Dreads came a bit too late. I actually wish back the old Seccon, at least you could play with 4 then.

Not true, OWL is also a big corp in fed space now. But you are right, activity is definitely slowing down in fed space. Personally, I feel that this drop in activity is due to the fact that the devs decided to give almost half of fed space to the Russians, leaving US corps very few sectors to fight over. And naturally, since NASA and OWL are the only 2 big corps now, smaller corps may feel like they have no chance of getting a sector, whereas when all of fed space was in the NA timezone, more small corps had sectors.

I think that the best solution to dreads atm is to have sectors be owned for a certain amount of time, then after the cycle for that sector ends, a tournament opens up for people to compete for ownership (basically combining the old seccon map with dreadnought tournaments). This will also remove the issue of corps being able to hold on to so many sectors for so long because of fake attacks/fake corporations filling the attack queues blocking out other corps from playing at all.

I think that the best solution to dreads atm is to have sectors be owned for a certain amount of time, then after the cycle for that sector ends, a tournament opens up for people to compete for ownership (basically combining the old seccon map with dreadnought tournaments). This will also remove the issue of corps being able to hold on to so many sectors for so long because of fake attacks/fake corporations filling the attack queues blocking out other corps from playing at all.

That favours corporations with more fake accounts for donations (not looking at anyWone in PartiKular, coughcough) as they can sustain larger costs for attacks before starting to lose iridium even if owning a sector.

That favours corporations with more fake accounts for donations (not looking at anyWone in PartiKular, coughcough) as they can sustain larger costs for attacks before starting to lose iridium even if owning a sector.

True, although they aren’t the only ones. Other corps are notorious for these Discraceful, game-ruiNing, Obvious fake corps to fill queues and block out other corps from playing or having a fair chance of taking a sector.

Maybe have some cap on sectors, so that one corp can’t control more than X number of sectors.

Also, temp joins need to be prevented, and alliances need to be fully supported (with a limit on the number of corps per alliance). So maybe have it so if you leave your corp, you can’t participate in a dreadnought battle for 48+ hours upon joining a new corp. And then alliances can borrow other alliance members for attacks (any corp can still borrow pilots for defenses free of charge). I feel like this will help

Would be better that if you fail to show for an attack on a sector you can not try to attack it again for 48hrs.

Would be better that if you fail to show for an attack on a sector you can not try to attack it again for 48hrs.

That would also be a good solution, however, many corporations (cough cough WPK, DNO, SCORP) have a plethora of fake corporations they could easily launch attacks from. So sure, the issue would be partially solved, but it would still be present. We need something to prevent fake attacks filling the queues that block out other corporations from participating, which is where combining the old style seccon map with the new tournament setups could be helpful. Now granted, there would still be an issue with fake attacks being launched for a sector, along with 1 real attack, but that could be avoided with a very simple mechanic that I will create a separate thread for (link soon).

That would also be a good solution, however, many corporations (cough cough WPK, DNO, SCORP) have a plethora of fake corporations they could easily launch attacks from. So sure, the issue would be partially solved, but it would still be present. We need something to prevent fake attacks filling the queues that block out other corporations from participating, which is where combining the old style seccon map with the new tournament setups could be helpful. Now granted, there would still be an issue with fake attacks being launched for a sector, along with 1 real attack, but that could be avoided with a very simple mechanic that I will create a separate thread for (link soon).

hmmm that’s funny cuz OWL seems to have a ton of fake attacks too. Like HOWL and ARCH. Not to mention others that didn’t show up. 

hmmm that’s funny cuz OWL seems to have a ton of fake attacks too. Like HOWL and ARCH. Not to mention others that didn’t show up. 

They learned from the best!