An artifact collection counter

Millanbel, thank you. Yes I get those and have many. I completely put them out of my mind because I cant do anything with them and could not find any instruction. So ok, I have the basic idea now. So where do I read what I can do with them? I would like to make an alien tehno gadget how do I do that and where can I read up on it. What is the procedure and how many do I need.

Where was it that said to complete those missions to get the cyrstals? I don’t see on your screen that it says “Invasion” mission.

Lets get me something, thanks for the help so far.

Well most of the information is available on the English forum I think, and if not there are always people willing to help.

Yes, I know most of the information is available on this forum and it was quite a bit of help over the past ~2 years I have been playing.

My thoughts are about the 95+% of new players who are looking for a fun game and will never think to visit a forum before they get frustrated and leave.

There is a very steep learning curve to the modules, ship fits, game modes, economy (how to make and what to spend your money on and in which tiers). And that’s while learning to fly.

Luckily this is a friendly forum and game with people willing to help.

I’m not afraid to do my research and research the forums. I’m a beginner and have only played a month or so. I don’t see anything to this game other then running missions and that gets old fast. I’m pretty much ready to quit, especially when I have to spend so much time trying to figure out these simple things. Its fun to fly around but I still cant figure out what else there is to do until I get level 7 or whatever to get into the sector battles. I hope they are fun but I cant find any information on what goes on there and why I cant join right away at a lower level.

I joined a corporation but what does that do for me? I have no clue and cant find any info on why I joined. We don’t do missions or attack anything at all. I cant figure out what the aliens are all about yet either, I only know they hit hard and make going to the very limited worlds even more limited where I have to go to find rare ore. Why is it some of the most needed ore and eclectic pieces are so limited. I find ore to make one set of missles and they are good for only one battle, what is up with that? It take me an hour to find the ore I need then it is gone in 5 minutes and that’s if I don’t die along the way. It costs me 65 artifacts to upgrade to a level 4 anything but I only get 1 at a time maybe 2 a day if I run 20 or so PVP/Es. One word, frustrating.

Thanks for your help Nutz and Millanabel. Cya out there.

You never find out what the aliens are about.

It sounds to me like you are a victim of misaimed marketing. The true focus of this game is, and always has been the pvp mode, not attacked sectors. The reason you join a Corp is to gain access to sector conquest (end game pvp) and to make it easier to fly with people you want to fly with.

If you came to Star Conflict hoping for a MMO you’re going to be disappointed. It’s an arcade shooter, more akin to Team Fortress than EVE. It’s a game for people who want fast, short bursts of action and a focus on team based pvp. If you come at it with different expectations than that, it’ll let you down.

I’m not afraid to do my research and research the forums. I’m a beginner and have only played a month or so. I don’t see anything to this game other then running missions and that gets old fast. I’m pretty much ready to quit, especially when I have to spend so much time trying to figure out these simple things. Its fun to fly around but I still cant figure out what else there is to do until I get level 7 or whatever to get into the sector battles. I hope they are fun but I cant find any information on what goes on there and why I cant join right away at a lower level.

I joined a corporation but what does that do for me? I have no clue and cant find any info on why I joined. We don’t do missions or attack anything at all. I cant figure out what the aliens are all about yet either, I only know they hit hard and make going to the very limited worlds even more limited where I have to go to find rare ore. Why is it some of the most needed ore and eclectic pieces are so limited. I find ore to make one set of missles and they are good for only one battle, what is up with that? It take me an hour to find the ore I need then it is gone in 5 minutes and that’s if I don’t die along the way. It costs me 65 artifacts to upgrade to a level 4 anything but I only get 1 at a time maybe 2 a day if I run 20 or so PVP/Es. One word, frustrating.

Thanks for your help Nutz and Millanabel. Cya out there.

This game is mainly designed as a battle arena, with PvP matches in closed maps. The PvE and Invasion content is for grinding resources and for fun when you don’t want to play competitively.

Think about Starcraft 1v1 Ladder => Star Conflict PvP. The main reason of existence of the game, where balance is made and people play more “seriously”

Starcraft XvX ladder / Starcraft arcade => Star conflict PvE / Invasion. Where people go for fun and you can play relaxed.

Eviscerador and Jasan, thank you. Now it makes complete sense. It seems he Devs want it to be a MMO but are not committing the resources to see it through. That would explain the lack of communication and my confusion.