An artifact collection counter

159ab1141d3551312d5c29a6a159.jpg

Discussion to the topic

Woah wha… I’m confused now. Are we talking artifacts as in iridium artifacts, or artifacts rare and mostly valuable artifacts?

Iridium is extracted from Artifacts.

my artifacts are going towards a drednaught…

If rather have a hunter to fight them with than some silly weapon.

If rather have a hunter to fight them with than some silly weapon.

I would actually love to fly a biomorph or hunter ship, could be very entertaining.

Or a predator… hnngggggg…

Our corp already has a bunch of artifacts, not full, but we’re getting there.

#comicSans4DefaultAndForcedFont

I think there should be more information on announcements , like

what  happens when counter reach to %100 ?

what happens when threat lvl  getting higher?

what is the goal ?

what is the reward ?

what am i doin here ? 

and why…

I think there should be more information on announcements , like

what  happens when counter reach to %100 ?

what happens when threat lvl  getting higher?

what is the goal ?

what is the reward ?

what am i doin here ? 

and why…

Yeah man, i am really lost in this game with these events… I come to here (forum) and found nothing. I dont know what i have to do, what i receive with it, how i do… i would be very happy if somebody explain this and the alien event to me, please. Thanks =)

Threat level is still at one yellow bar.

How does it work and why is it still at one?

Lezort, please, give us some answers.

We have no clue, what to do next!

I don’t see any reason to donate to this. It’s not like we’ll get something worth having.

Now, if we could unlock player-owned Alien ships, that would be a different matter altogether!

I’d trade all 4.5k artifacts of mine for a fully functional Hunter. Preds and bios are ok, but Hunter is my love.

I don’t see any reason to donate to this. It’s not like we’ll get something worth having.

Now, if we could unlock player-owned Alien ships, that would be a different matter altogether!

Obviously amount of hours you have spend in this game means the game is utterly terrible.

if you have artifacts to spare and you like your corp it will be worth it

if you have artifacts to spare and you like your corp it will be worth it

Let’s say corp is full and everypilot there donate same amount of arti… 2k/pilot and that’s just to start…

I already donated a small portion of artifacts.

However, I won’t donate more, until I know, what exactly should I expect.

Dreadnoughts should not be operated by bot mechanic, but a player or players themselves.

Full control needs to be given to us.

So we got a 50% syn bonus.

But is it permanent?

And is it the true meaning of that donation?

What is this?! So much gathering and completing and grinding… And for what… A temporary bonus to synergy? Talk about a punch to the gut.

I bet people complaining about this “xxxx” reward didn’t move a finger to get it anyway.

I bet people complaining about this “xxxx” reward didn’t move a finger to get it anyway.

Not entirely sure how it was earned to be honest. I’m guessing extracting artefacts, earning monocrystals and killing aliens counted, but I’m not sure how “fleet strength” or “ship modules” was calculated.