Ammunition -_-'

Super Nova ammunition is quiet good against slow and heavy ships.

I just imagine a super nova singularity on a fed gunship with the gunship’s speed tuned to the singularity speed.  It won’t catch interceptors, but surprising a frigate could deal ridiculous amounts of damage if they all collide fast enough together so the frigate doesn’t have time to react.

And round speed doesnt matter on that gun inside of 400m…

I just imagine a super nova singularity on a fed gunship with the gunship’s speed tuned to the singularity speed.  It won’t catch interceptors, but surprising a frigate could deal ridiculous amounts of damage if they all collide fast enough together so the frigate doesn’t have time to react.

Cavalry raven!!

That was a nice tactic in the good old days in EvE. You could fit a battleship with cruise missiles and a microwarpdrive, so the battleship speed was almost the same than its missiles. You started firing at long range in fleet engagements, but going in a straight line towards the enemy fleet. You keep firing cruises, which will have the same speed than you, so at the time you arrive to the fleet, you have a huge alpha swarm of missiles around your ship and BOOM, one enemy down without healings.

you use to be able to kill yourself in a gunship under overdrive where you move faster than a SuperNova singularities

you use to be able to kill yourself in a gunship under overdrive where you move faster than a SuperNova singularities

You still do.

You still do.

Outside of Sector Conquest?

Outside of Sector Conquest?

Yeah, friendly fire still affects you if you shot it. I tried it a couple days ago. It didn’t end well.

Yeah, friendly fire still affects you if you shot it. I tried it a couple days ago. It didn’t end well.

i wonder if it is a bug, i remember them fixing it so you cant kill yourself with it

Coil mortars still can kill yourself, and Jericho LRF torpedoes, and EM torpedos.  That’s actually why I stopped using EM torps on my Mauler, some enemies would sneak up and cause me to get a torp in the face.

Minefield too (if you are in and an ennemy activate it)

Yeah but those are all Explosive dmg i wonder if they turned on self dmg on Singularities at the time they turned on self dmg on explosions