Always show rejoin button when in battle

Sometimes it doesn’t show and you can’t get it back. I’m currently sitting out of a game because I cannot rejoin

Rejoin button should show there as long as you have the same ships in slots

I lost track how many times this was asked.

I’ve only asked for this 20 times idk why they haven’t done it yet.

Hello! When you’re disconnected and then trying to get back in battle, you should see a messagebox with an offer to rejoin. If you just close this messagebox, it won’t show up again. If it didn’t get that messagebox at all, it’s a good reason to bug report it. And don’t forget to attach logs ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

4 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

Hello! When you’re disconnected and then trying to get back in battle, you should see a messagebox with an offer to rejoin. If you just close this messagebox, it won’t show up again. If it didn’t get that messagebox at all, it’s a good reason to bug report it. And don’t forget to attach logs ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

I must have closed that message box a few hundred times by mistake so far, can we get a more practical box that always offers a way back into a match?

2 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

I must have closed that message box a few hundred times by mistake so far, can we get a more practical box that always offers a way back into a match?

OR A BUTTON OVER “LAUNCH”

12 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

If you just close this messagebox, it won’t show up again.

Would be better to show it anyway if user relogs/restarts game. What if they accidentally close it?

It being a prompt doesn’t make sense to begin with. Should be a button so it can’t be dismissed