ALT+H - Observer Mode should also work in the Hangar directly (hides all stats and interface pop-ups)

I am requesting, that if I press ALT+H (Observer Mode) in Star Conflict, that I may also do so in the Hangar.

By doing so, I can clear any annoying pop-ups, interface of any kind, just to take some beautiful screenshots.

As a precaution, when you enter Observer Mode status, any other keys, which may do something, should be disabled by default, until you press ALT+H again.

Thank you!

+1

It used to be like this but the hangar off hud thing was removed,got no idea why

+1

Forwarded to the Devs.

Alright the idea is great! I am personally for it, but we are now are very busy with current work, if the question with time is solved we will implement it for sure!

I would love to see this for my videos. I am planning when I am gonna play in a ship, first to talk about it. And it would be great if the hangar is empty from interface to do this instead of doing it outside the hangar, or even just for a video thumbnail.

I would love to see this for my videos. I am planning when I am gonna play in a ship, first to talk about it. And it would be great if the hangar is empty from interface to do this instead of doing it outside the hangar, or even just for a video thumbnail.

I just hope that they don’t forget about it and that we get it, after we get all 10 Secret Projects out.

We are waiting for 7 more.

Can we please get some update about this suggestion?

Is it hard to program something like that?

I am curious.

Make Alt+H changeable, i use alt to strafe down and h to target hostile targeting me

Hooray for necro!

Please, I want to make some good screenshots now and I am being obstructed by all those messages!

Priorities are currently on the next big update.