Allow solo PvE

Need I explain?

Playing with randoms is mostly like Solo, so you have what you want already.

No,  missions are designed for groups and there is no intend to make this a solo player game.

No, missions are designed for groups and there is no intend to make this a solo player game.

But waiting for people or organising friends takes way too long/too much effort for the worth. Also some missions I am able to solo. I think it would be great as a speedrun kind of thing.

Allowing this would be only in custom though. It would mostly be used by myself as speed running and just testing out builds and practicing.

If this ever gets implemented, and if you get any rewards for it, those rewards should be lower than group PVE of course

Indeed.

Though I still want this to happen.

Indeed.

Though I still want this to happen.

It is still no single player game:)

i liked the instance where you could do practice domination; only moment where my ship had no wobble, perfect (fast and accurate) control and proyectiles went right where i wanned them (i felt like shots where comming out before i clicked the mouse xD same for missiles and modules). Considering how proyectile weapons are an awfull choice for high ping players, im developing ideas for hit track weapons…about wobble…theres nothing i can do.

I can play dreadnought battle in solo mode. Just a little step and you will play PvE in solo mode.  :005j:

11947948_464272463776880_243148791576852

10429491_464272453776881_446352665019043

Solo PvE should be implemented for the sole reason of that randoms are unreliable. Of course, the other option is that if you don’t want randoms in your game, you should group with other players.

If anything though, I would actually prefer to see the ability to queue for normal missions in wings of 10 or 12; obviously, the difficulty for missions would have to be raised to accommodate for this as well as changes to the environment to accommodate for this.

Solo PvE should be implemented for the sole reason of that randoms are unreliable. Of course, the other option is that if you don’t want randoms in your game, you should group with other players.

If anything though, I would actually prefer to see the ability to queue for normal missions in wings of 10 or 12; obviously, the difficulty for missions would have to be raised to accommodate for this as well as changes to the environment to accommodate for this.

lol, some sort of spec ops without a big target, sounds fun…and perhaps laggy.

No, we won’t. I know that is possible for solo playing, but we don’t encourage this. 

Han Solo agrees with this thread.

(I don’t agree though, PVE is boring enough in a 4 person squad… if I just played alone I would fall asleep and never wake due to intense boredom)

A new map – A black void completely empty of cover, where ten snipers a la Fire Support spawn every second. Survive for ten minutes to win.

A new map – A black void completely empty of cover, where ten snipers a la Fire Support spawn every second. Survive for ten minutes to win.

hahahaha. You forgot to mention: snipers can move while using desintegrator, their move speed is 700ms.

Han Solo agrees with this thread.

don’t remind me!