Allow ships to exit mid-warp again

I’ve noticed that when you warp through a gate, you are stuck in the warp no matter what. You used to be able to exit warp and now you can’t I would like that ability back please.

Also why the hell do destroyers warp at 500m/s. That is 80m/s slower than my Procyon.

I’ve noticed that when you warp through a gate, you are stuck in the warp no matter what. You used to be able to exit warp and now you can’t I would like that ability back please.

Also why the hell do destroyers warp at 500m/s. That is 80m/s slower than my Procyon.

Because… reasons… xD

I think you are doing it wrong, i was able to exit mid warps in any ship, be it a Engi gates or Stationary map’s gates

And  btw if you shoot your wormhole b4 entering the gate and when in the warp if u activate the wormhole u will teleport as usual but u will still be in the warp but from different position to different direction…

And  btw if you shoot your wormhole b4 entering the gate and when in the warp if u activate the wormhole u will teleport as usual but u will still be in the warp but from different position to different direction…

lol?

I think you are doing it wrong, i was able to exit mid warps in any ship, be it a Engi gates or Stationary map’s gates

I couldn’t get out with my destro, also sometimes even a fighter would fail to exit, it might be a glitch.

LOL gotta try it out!

it is awesome right i LoLed for hours while trolling ppl with that

haha XD need to try it

Lol I was just wondering if that would work. Now I know. Xp

Also, can you wormhole with the bomb?

Lol I was just wondering if that would work. Now I know. Xp

Also, can you wormhole with the bomb?

I think u cant, but lets test it lol.

You can wormhole with a bomb but last time I tested it, the bomb has been lost when exiting the warp. And Kosty, try to abort warp with destroyer. Tell me how you did it.

You can wormhole with a bomb but last time I tested it, the bomb has been lost when exiting the warp. And Kosty, try to abort warp with destroyer. Tell me how you did it.

You have to STRAFE to kill it, since by default you have no strafe buttons you have to toggle into “regular” controls, strafe out of warp, toggle back.

So it drops it on exit or entry?

So it drops it on exit or entry?

you drop it when you enter the warp

The only way to exit warp in a destroyer (last time I tried was pre-ctrl changes) is to strafe up or down mid-warp.

Also, the whole destroyers warping at 500m/s is just a giant troll. In iridium strand if a player uses the warp gate you are using hey will die when they hit you mid warp… I almost killed half my team once just by using a warp gate in iridium strand whilst in my Archon…

The only way to exit warp in a destroyer (last time I tried was pre-ctrl changes) is to strafe up or down mid-warp.

Also, the whole destroyers warping at 500m/s is just a giant troll. In iridium strand if a player uses the warp gate you are using hey will die when they hit you mid warp… I almost killed half my team once just by using a warp gate in iridium strand whilst in my Archon…

shhhh. No more new ideas for trolls to use. xD

shhhh. No more new ideas for trolls to use. xD

I also saw the most of my team die thanks to 3 destroyers using all the warp gates that faced the beacon at once at the spawn in iridium strand. It was a good day to watch fireworks.

I also saw the most of my team die thanks to 3 destroyers using all the warp gates that faced the beacon at once at the spawn in iridium strand. It was a good day to watch fireworks.

LOLOLOL the devs have indeed outdone themselves this time xd

So have we complained enough yet? Can they warp at normal warp speed now?

Or at least exit warp like normal ships?

WHY!!! WHY did u spoiled it??? WHY u tell my BEST trolling tool to ppl what if they wont warp behind me anymore ??? How am i suppose to find another troll tactic as good as this one???