All items that were already obtained in Open Space should be available in the Store later on!

Suggestion: All items that were obtained in Open Space should be available in the Store later on!

As we already know, many items are now no longer available. You must find them in Open Space first. However, as a long-term player, I want to recommend a better option.

• Players that already have at least one of each item in their Armory (Mark 1-5), should not need to search for the same item again if they want to do more duplicates.

The Atlas will permanently unlock each item once it’s obtained. It will be available in the Store for you to buy directly with Credits at any time.

Please, vote and comment.

Same should go for all crafted modules: Crafted a Coilgun-11, be able to buy more for credits.

On 3/15/2018 at 7:12 PM, Flash0914 said:

Same should go for all crafted modules: Crafted a Coilgun-11, be able to buy more for credits.

Yes, that’s included as well. You must obtain or buy and craft it at least once, then you can just buy it from the Store for credits like it used to be before the change.

koro - with the pain in the a$§& like calling out people GG etc.pp. – would you pls consider making your pols – interesting and neccessary as they are atm – non-public in the future? You know there’s that option, right?

4 minutes ago, avarshina said:

koro - with the pain in the a$§& like calling out people GG etc.pp. – would you pls consider making your pols – interesting and neccessary as they are atm – non-public in the future? You know there’s that option, right?

What are you afraid of? That I am going to storm your home and plunder your vegetables?

27 minutes ago, avarshina said:

![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

19 minutes ago, Koromac said:

What are you afraid of? That I am going to storm your home and plunder your vegetables?

![:007_3:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_3.png “:007_3:”) ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Relax, probably nobody cares about our opinion in any case. Public or no public, it would make no difference.