All Hail the mighty Empire!

Greeting proud Sons and Daughters of the Empire!

Our mighty fleet has grown strong indeed, and The Empire is proud that we have so many a fine pilots!

But alas! The enemy are relentless! They are at our very gates, threatenening our beloved Empire!

That is why The Empire has commanded you to strike back! We must gather our forces, and repell the intruding rebbels of this pathetic so-called “Federation”

Strike now, and strike hard.

Glory for The Empire!

You know, Jericho + empire *could* make an alliance to counter the federation’s expansion instead of wasting time jockeying for two sectors all the time.

You know, Jericho + empire *could* make an alliance to counter the federation’s expansion instead of wasting time jockeying for two sectors all the time.

What is this trechery!

Don’t need their help when we can just to take their sectors.

Yeah what HE said!

yep we dont need of empire …empire is scared of fed.

With all these territories that we got as presents from Jericho and so called Empire, Federation can accommodate way more illegal immegrantos :)) We are expecting new fresh blood waves of Asians to our forces … i hear they have +2 to Zerg ))))))

With all these territories that we got as presents from Jericho and so called Empire, Federation can accommodate way more illegal immegrantos :)) We are expecting new fresh blood waves of Asians to our forces … i hear they have +2 to Zerg ))))))

I’m Asian.

I’m Asian.

congrats? …and welcome! :slight_smile:

Kinda racist, dude. Just if you were wondering about those - points…

I’m Asian.

I am Asian too, whats your point?

Kinda racist, dude. Just if you were wondering about those - points…

Oh noooo, i lost some extremely valuable virtual points, what do i do now?

Have some virtual cookies!

I am Asian too, whats your point?

Alas, not all of us have +2 Zerg >< I think I was shortchanged somehow.

xxxx i heard this zerg is gonna chinafarm t2

xxxx i heard this zerg is gonna chinafarm t2

You just had to say it…  :lol:

The zerging aside… I would really like to see Jericho and Empire forge an alliance to push back the Fed’s advance. 

Advance? Thats glorious capitalist territory now, it’s been in fed hands long enough that we’ve assimilated the cultures and have begun extraction of all their wealth.

When you try and take it back, that’ll be the advancing enemy forces.

I laugh at the Empire every time I look at who controls the most space…

I laugh at this thread

Lackeys, zealots, and slaves! Dictators, despots, and overseers!

The Empire, like Rome of Old Earth, lies broken and mired in its own corruption, crushed under the weight of its own greed and gluttony.

I’ve been to the front lines — Federation pilots are greeted as liberators, not conquerors. I beg the other citizens of the Empire to rise up and throw off the chains of your masters. Join the Federation, and live as the Universe intended you to be — free men and women, beholden to no one but yourself!  

To the mercenaries and corporations fighting on the side of this sick, dying regime, ask yourself — how many credits is your soul worth? No amount of Gold Standards in your off-planet bank account will save you when the Federation fleets come for the Empire Homeworlds. Switch sides now, before it’s too late. 

Freedom will always overcome Tyranny. For the Federation!

advice from me…get as much points in empire as you can now…it will be really hard to win battles and get contract points once there are only a few sectors left…some blue items they offer are really nice