aliens modules

hi,

Why aliens shts…sorry ships, can use any modules from the old “has been” ships and these ones can’t use aliens modules ?

It’s not fair, aliens shts shouldn’t  have permission  to use normal ships 's modules as we can’t use their modules.

there is Human and there is Alien, I prefer diversity and module unique. I love ships because they have module specific and a capacity different of other ships.

Actualy,  the ship Alien fight with a different approach than a ship human and i love that.

You will believe that? a futur ship engineer? The GRIZGOT ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) ho! no,no i have better: The TAI’TIGER hehe…

I prefer actualy, But it’s a good question. ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

ps: haaa F** this sh** of alien, I AM A HUMAN!!!

elly ships are half alien half humans so they use both technologies ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

What he said^

The Elly ships have a human cabin, and just grow crystal on it. The cabin uses all modules and the crystal makes it compatible with crystal items.

n

10 hours ago, SheenShade said:

hi,

Why aliens shts…sorry ships, can use any modules from the old “has been” ships and these ones can’t use aliens modules ?

It’s not fair, aliens shts shouldn’t  have permission  to use normal ships 's modules as we can’t use their modules.

to be fair, we kinda can use alien tech on normal ships:

crystal plates, cooling distributor, energy converter, dag’tnith, waz’dum, thi’lith, th’ark’th, sk’rah, tai’thaq, g’thar’du, inhibitor swarm, inhibitor crystal

ok,  in compare, aliens sht are really too op, they don’t need to use other module than their.

but we should be able to use their modules (all!) maybe battles will be balanced, a bit more…maybe…

18 minutes ago, SheenShade said:

ok,  in compare, aliens sht are really too op, they don’t need to use other module than their.

but we should be able to use their modules (all!) maybe battles will be balanced, a bit more…maybe…

Then what would be the point of alien ships.

And then every ship will be op(and dessy will suffer even more), and like Foxy said no point building alien ships 

What if alien ships are not supposed to use classic modules, and only using current variant simply due to the lack of alien modules implemented…

c5c780d7b3116430767cf2c6f6649ec7--funny-

Wazgot Gravi Wave is so fcking overpowered, if used right it can one hit kill a full Vigilant. That is not ok!

It seems already unfair to push in all directions, since a destroyer Repelling beam can only push in one direction. It is not balanced. Grave Wave in all directions without aim, without target lock, without any skill and being able to one-hit a Vigilant… seriously - NO! Please remove this modul forever!

On 18.10.2017 at 11:01 PM, OriirO said:

Wazgot Gravi Wave is so fcking overpowered, if used right it can one hit kill a full Vigilant. That is not ok!

It seems already unfair to push in all directions, since a destroyer Repelling beam can only push in one direction. It is not balanced. Grave Wave in all directions without aim, without target lock, without any skill and being able to one-hit a Vigilant… seriously - NO! Please remove this modul forever!

So you are saying that sneaking on unsuspecting Vigilant that is positioned near the rock with 230m/s top speed to the melee distance of ~1km doesn’t require skill?

8 hours ago, niripas said:

So you are saying that sneaking on unsuspecting Vigilant that is positioned near the rock with 230m/s top speed to the melee distance of ~1km doesn’t require skill?

It requires skill alright but for seasoned players like you and me it’s like riding a bike.

On 16/10/2017 at 7:13 PM, EndeavSTEEL said:

And then every ship will be op(and dessy will suffer even more), and like Foxy said no point building alien ships 

oh toooo bad for aliens ships ![:lol:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/lol.png “:lol:”)

4 hours ago, SheenShade said:

oh toooo bad for aliens ships ![:lol:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/lol.png “:lol:”)

In the words of that incredibles villain:

When everyone is super… Nobody will be.

54 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

In the words of that incredibles villain:

When everyone is super… Nobody will be.

good choice of quotes, but yeah, a few items that aren’t allowed on alien ships couldn’t hurt

ALIEN ships crash a lot more.

They receive upfront collision damage if they just scratch along an asteroid and because you cannot equip these collision compensator thrusters but get 160% bonus agility, you are doomed if you hit anything but a stardust-particle.