Alien Design Preset

I notice that a few of my friends in game have an alien paint job on some if not all of their ships. They said that at one point it was obtained with some DLC, and out of all the DLC I’ve got, I don’t have this paint job, because apparently it was exclusive or something.

I was just wondering if the alien paint job would ever be purchasable or reintroduced into the game again?

Unfortunately not, I believe :confused:

I don’t have it either, which is a real shame

There was an event during the grand opening of the “Invasion” gamemode now called “Open Space” where buying any of a few certain Gold packages would reward he skin. I have it and I love it so much. So far there is no sign of them letting it out to the “public”. I actually was three states away from my house attending NESA, (which I shan’t elaborate on more,) so I had to remotely connect using my phone and proceed to beg any and all players online at the time to give me a package just so I could buy it. One merciful soul saw my plead and gifted me a package that was -just- enough to buy it. But it was totally worth it. XD

Can’t remember when we got it, but it was something about open beta yes, long ago. It was in fact the first of its kind.

attending NESA, (which I shan’t elaborate on more,)

Ok so I shan’t ask. :slight_smile:

It was 3k GS around OpenSpace release for paint + mk5 T3 weapon.

I think…

It was 3k GS around OpenSpace release for paint + mk5 T3 weapon.

I think…

It was in a T3 Premium Bundle DLC. I still have a screenshot… somewhere.