AI Arena

AThe AI Arena would be a new tab or button under the launch panel. Upon opening it, a new UI would be revealed that shows a selection of ships, weapons, and modules. The user would have a set amount of “AI Units” that they could carry at any given time, starting at 1 and going to a maximum of 4. The AI units would just be normal ships that the user outfits like any other ship, but because they are AI, there is no need for life-support or heeding compatability warning on modules. This allows the user to make their “dream ships” using whatever modules and weapons that they personally have for their own ships. They could put a pulse laser on a Phoenix and have it use target painter and plasma arc. They could have a Nyx that can tow targets around with a tractor beam while using Torch Launchers. Anything is possible when using the AI Arena. The AI Unit slots will unlock with crew.

The purpose of this arena isn’t just to make your own dream ships, but is to battle and make money! The users can put their custom AI Units against other players’ units in various battle arenas. The different arenas would include 1v1 quick-battles, Free-for-alls, and team death-matches. The rewards would be given out based on how many enemy units that yours destroys, as well as how many of your units are left after battle. The user cannot interfere in the game once it has started, but there are methods of repairing your units in combat via a small module overlay for the user. Using the 5,6,7,8 keys, the user can switch views between their active units, or lunch them when they want. All units are available for launch at the start of a battle, but the user may chose to hold back one special unit for later activation.

The Arena would require a small “entry fee” for battles of around 50,000 credits. This is to cover arena fees as well as unit repairs.

Rewards would include large amounts of credits that come from the entry fee pot, as well as small bundles of monocrystals, materials, destroyer materials, special weapons and modules, as well as a very small chance of receiving the “arena champion” prize for being #1 of 25GS.

I just got this idea while looking at some weird enemies in PvE. It seems like it would be a lot of fun and allow players that don’t like the current modes much to still have fun and be able to progress. I might expand on this idea later but for now I sleeps.

And don’t think that since I posed a suggestion in the suggestions subforum that I approve of it. I’m still super salty about this change and wish it nothing but spite and harm from all possible sources.

Idea seems nice, don’t get the part with suggestions tho xd +

This mode kinda make me think to some 4x sci-fi rts. Missions start with what you outfited and just watch the battle going and hope for the best. Rock paper scissor element. As for the rewards though, they seems too valuable to me. A mode where to dont really “play” nor, really need skills or time and strategy. Would give more/better rewards than other “hardcore modes”. I’m seeing more and more mode suggestions, i like that too, hehe.

Also, i can see this as the gage fleet assignement mission. Once a day the mission pop, you pick the ships to send and then when you click the button that usually start it, you get in the AI Arena Queue. But i prefer it as a stand-alone mode like TDRFox describe it.

Fun, but looks more like some kind of mobile game. Check out Star Thunder in Appstore, available at Sweden for now ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

29 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

Fun, but looks more like some kind of mobile game. Check out Star Thunder in Appstore, available at Sweden for now ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

How about (S)Targem makes a mobile app based off of Star Conflict? ;3

7 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

How about (S)Targem makes a mobile app based off of Star Conflict? ;3

*GASP!!!* They should make it and have it tied in to the PC game so you can still be getting some amount of synergy and items while out and about! I would pay a whole 2$ for that game.

Nice!

https://gaijinent.com/en/games/starthunder

!!! How to get???

But wait, does it tie in to the main game? If not then I don’t really see any reason to play it besides having star freaking conflict on my phone.

I want to be able to accomplish things while afk.

It’s not available in the US for some reason.

On 17. 11. 2016 at 4:22 PM, TheDarkRedFox said:

It’s not available in the US for some reason.

Spoiler