Afterburner toggle key

In Invasion mode, I frequently use the “increase speed” key, which is defaulted to Numpad+. If I have an afterburner energy stable ship, I hold down shift. I want there to be a key to toggle afterburners, just like there is a toggle key for speed.

I’m just lazy and 1 finger on my keyboard is 1 finger too many.

If there is already a key for this, tell me, because I missed some keys, like “V” where you can make the names appear over containers and such.

When I’m being really lazy I just use my recon that can go at 700 without afterburners and set speed to maximum.

I think this could be a nice addition though.

Biggest +1 of my life.

+1

Would hopefully be a pretty simple thing to implemen.

Forwarded to the Devs.

nice idea, would be good in invasion

Yes please and also an autolock and autojump to warp gates. 

Autolock enemies. 

Autoaim and autofire… erm nope. 

Thank u for this contribution. it appeared to be very useful. we will attentively analyze this suggestion and keep it in mind for further updates.

I really really need an afterburner toggle guys. You need it invasion, and the slower the ship the more you need it :smiley:

I really really need an afterburner toggle guys. You need it invasion, and the slower the ship the more you need it :smiley:

Are you one of those guys that would like to set his ship going at max speed and then go get a beer from the fridge while you wait for it to get there? :smiley: