after last patch i cant control my ships

after last patch i can hardly control any of my ships in flight in pvp…they barely turn and speed is not at max all the time even knowing i pushing it…here is image of Eagle-B ( suppose to be max speed of 587 m/s) , but as you can see its only doing 542 and doesn’t want to go any more…also none of my ships can properly turn any more… i don’t know what happened , but it impossible to play now…Can someone tell me what is going on and how to fix it ???

http://postimg.org/image/uzqjj44hr/

just checked in open space and its the same crap…no max speed and hardly turning…IN OPEN SPACE EAGLE ONLY GOES AT 513 MAX , BUT SUPPOSE TO BE AT 587

Uncheck afterburner reactivation in the game options. And boosters are not active in open space. Both of these are unrelated to the patch.

Uncheck afterburner reactivation in the game options. And boosters are not active in open space. Both of these are unrelated to the patch.

very strange , but i never checked it myself and it was checked after patch for some reason…Thanks

Boosters don’t work in open space so your max speed is slower than displayed if you are using the speed booster.

Boosters don’t work in open space so your max speed is slower than displayed if you are using the speed booster.

well it still didnt fix my issues with ship turning…my eagle -b feels like a frigate and doesnt turn properly on fast speed any more…it feels wooden now …

well it still didnt fix my issues with ship turning…my eagle -b feels like a frigate and doesnt turn properly on fast speed any more…it feels wooden now …

I did have a similar experience with my recon doing monocrystal dailies earlier after the patch, but except for 2 gunship games I have not played since so I’m not sure what was up. I know I checked the ship stats because I was confused but they looked the same. I put it down to server lag at the time but might be something was broken this patch.

Please press F11 in battle and check your ping and fps.