add the bot lock-on crosshair on the HUD interface for PvE and Open Space

I want to suggest something simple, yet very effective.

Please, add the marker icon for the bots!

It would look the same like the red current marker, but it would be placed near it and with a different color.

It would affect 4 game modes : PvE , Special Ops , Dreadnought Battle (enemy Drones only) and Open Space.

Bot lock-on marker icon display shows the orange color.

s10ps6.png Instead of just one regular red player lock-on crosshair that we already have, we should get an additional two more identical crosshairs, but with a different color.

Optional :

Add Allied lock-on marker icon display as well.

Player lock-on icon should be displayed in the blue color. It has two functions.

That feature is only available to an engineer. Only an engineer can use this feature, to send his Repair drones to allies, or to aim with an Eclipse Launcher more accurately.

Suggestion about repair drones was already made, so I will only tell you the short version again.

Original suggestion is here:

https://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/28431-engineer-repair-drone/

Repair drone summary: (Engineer only)

Repair drone is like an Attack drone, but instead of attacking the target, it can only repair any locked ally, within the required radius.

Once the repair is complete, it will return to its owner, unless if it’s recalled by the user. It can be destroyed by the enemy or hacked by the ECM.

Regards,

Koromac

I agree with this! You can listen to the “lock on” sound if they target you, but you can’t tell if you they’re still or not!

lock icon persists as long as someone is locking you. You can use “lock whos locking you” to see whos locking you (works with the mini window in the upper left corner) as long as its in radar.

+1 to OP

To Papitas:

Sure it shows who’s locking you but that is not the OP’s suggestion. I like Op much better bc a quick glance shows more than a 2 second lock that un-locks whoever you have locked.

This matter is far from the high priority. We can return to this suggestion next year (some tweaks of HUD are coming).

This matter is far from the high priority. We can return to this suggestion next year (some tweaks of HUD are coming).

Even so, bot lock-ons should be there from the start.

I am feeling that I am still improving the Beta version and not the official release.

As for the Open Space, there is so much to do. You can say, that it is still in Alpha.

Hence why I voted low. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am feeling that I am still improving the Beta version and not the official release.

no

As for the Open Space, there is so much to do

yes

You can say, that it is still in Alpha.

NO

yes

Herecy!

Herecy!

It’s actually called Heresy…

Doomb0t failed as well with that word!

It’s actually called Heresy…

Doomb0t failed as well with that word!

damn

yes

damn

You’re slipping, come on! Get it together - never give them anything!