Add Missing Research Cost Information To Every Node In The Ship Tree

I wish to propose the following:

Thar’Ga can display research costs for all currently available modules.

You can see the amount of required resources that you need to invest in order to research a node.

Problem is very simple. You cannot view and know such information on any other nodes that aren’t unlocked yet or are out of reach.

Weapon, module blueprint, special module, and all the other nodes should have such information present at all times, regardless if you can research previous nodes or not!

This is vital, if you need to plan in advance, especially if you’re limited with resources.

Video:

Spoiler

That would be amazing, so you can plan ahead better options considering your resources and desired build. Maybe being able to see and accept the missions to unlock special modules that arent available yet would be good as well.

6 hours ago, Papitas said:

Maybe being able to see and accept the missions to unlock special modules that arent available yet would be good as well.

Also a great idea. The mission for the special modules should also be shown in advance, or at least the cost for those.

That is impossible to get such features.

The price isn’t fixed.

The only few items with fixed price are :

• Specials

• Mobility “buffer”

• 10% damage r5

• Defensive/Offensive nodes

• Lock/Sensors/Weapon heat

As for everything else including :

• Hull/Shield/CPU/Engine/Motors slots

• Hull/Shield/Energy buffer

• 15% damage from r15

• Blueprints

have a price not fixed -> 4 + 2 * unlocked_basic_nodes + 2 * (unlocked_basic_node / 4)

15 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

That is impossible to get such features.

The price isn’t fixed.

They can easily fix this. All prices should be fixed, in any case.

15 minutes ago, Koromac said:

They can easily fix this. All prices should be fixed, in any case.

The unique/important stuff price is fixed.

What’s not fixed is the unnecessary nodes -> You can get a full build. But unlocking all nodes will cost more.

I don’t think that’s a bad design.

They just need to display the formula somewhere and show the price of fixed stuff

53 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

I don’t think that’s a bad design.

They just need to display the formula somewhere and show the price of fixed stuff

I am thinking the same. They just need to display such info in advance.