Add an "Auto-loot" option

Collecting the loot at the end of the games is fun the first time. Then it gets more annoying each time. I think the computer is as able as me to choose random loots.

Please add an option to allow automatic and instant collection of the loot.

Description  (updated)

The auto loot is not for afk players. There is a button on the loot window.

When you click the button the computer would simulate the clicking process, and the rest shall be exactly the same. You should accelerate the clicking time though.

If there is purple module you would get the same window as in manual loot.

Agreed!

+1

My question is what is the point of selecting the loot by ourselves? If it is just to have us make the srandom choice, then I think I will support Harlock proposal. Random for random the computer can select the number of loot for the player without any change in the final result. I just wonder if there can be a different way to do it so that it is not totally random.

what about purple drops

Well, obviously you would get the purple loot

+1

Just having the option to do either auto loot or selected would be nice. Have it default to self loot as it is now but provide a button at the bottom for the loot all. The selection box would still be a function for purple loot. For the guaranteed loot from PVE the auto loot button could stay greyed out until we finish looting that individual item.

+1 for the Auto Loot button. That would be the best solution, as otherwise there could be problem with the purple modules choices for afk players.

So add a button, and keep the countdown.

Recoil, is there people that does not take the purple loot? I agree with your solution but I try to see for what reason I would not take the purple loot. The only one I see is because I did the mission with a lower tier ship and I want to keep it for a higher tier but as I never tried i don’t even know if you can have the purple loot again if you did not take it on the first accasion. My point being that the auto loot could take the purple loot by default if it is a no brainer.

That raise the question of how the auto-loot treat purple level loot as there are 3 options?

Well, the auto loot is not for afk players. It’s merely a way to speed up a useless process.

As I see it, you would click the button and then all the loot would show one by one. If there is purple module you would get the same window as in manual loot.

For the dev, it would be simpler this way. After you click the “auto loot” button, the computer would simulate the clicking process, and the rest shall be exactly the same.

We need a better name than auto-loot

What about the loot where you can choose to pay GS, artifacts or credits, what should the autoloot pick then? Otherwise good idea

you would get the same window as now

i edited the OP

I don’t mind looting “by hand”. It only takes a couple of seconds after all…

It would be an option…

Sounds like a good idea to me. Those tenish seconds of looting stuff gets boring, after all.

this have already been forwarded to Devs