AdamWest 1v1 Challenge

Adam also use a lower resolution. Apart the fact you can see that in the video, but I’m pretty sure he talks about low resolutions in one of his “tutorial”.

That said, lower resolution helps aiming not only in star conflict. Why? Well the reason is pretty simple: things at lower resolution are bigger on screen.

There is also an “imput lag” bounded to fps issue at higher resolutions to talk about, but it’s more a shooter thingie than star conflict where single hits (headshots) are less important.

But, even in star conflict, more people than you think use potato resolutions.

last sound ? 

So what is this fuss with the 1v1?Can i try it?

Match &:

Name:      BlueSea             vs                   ruplayer    **                        **

Score:             0                                            6

probably I should revive the old theme …

If you have any further requests.

probably I should revive the old theme …

If you have any further requests.

You should post this somewhere else, mate.

People are reading this thread because of AdamWest.

Taka hates regenerative types. I wasn’t good enough to beat him, but one can survive long enough to try when you have high regeneration and defense. the weapon system inhibitor helps, of course this means you’ll have to fly a caltrop. 

Note, I’m not very good at hitting people, which is my main weakness.

Also, mind that taka ignores me a lot because I use this style >.,> he’ll only fight recons and covert ops, and he complains if you use a single shield module that defends against the weapon damage type he uses. In any case, you may get put on his ignore list if you try this, so beware; he/she is just not very forgiving.

I dislike using ion and stasis, so I generally only use the weapon system inhibitor, shield booster s, multiphase shield adapter, and

the energy drain, if not another module like the system hack. In other words, I don’t use an ecm like an ecm. 

I also need to build my caltrop again x.x chose a bad time to deconstruct it for another ship. (Ronin)

lol wolf

If I had to choose in a scenario between swatting a fly in my face and shooting a rampaging bull, I’d choose to shoot the bull.

And that bull isn’t you. Surprise.

Mm, horse fly, here. I might have small body, but I bite like horse. Also, I’m a strafe user; I don’t do high turn rates unless they’re absolutely needed. Not to mention, if they ignore me, they’ll always have around a 40% reduction to their main weapon’s damage. Plenty of extra defense for teammates to help me kill a victim, or for me to get around to killing them. Pulse lasers with curved reflector FTW!