AdamWest 1v1 Challenge

if the only chemical formula mentioned is alcohol, its usually a medical joke.

its really the only formula every medical student knows for sure. coz of diagnosis camouflage.

however if its caffeine, its probably software engineering. they can probably also draw it, since it was on their think-geek cup.

random facts.

And chemists are the ones to fix all the problems, cause you know, they got all the solutions.

*cringe*

*cringe*

"

cringe

krinj/

verb

bend one’s head and body in fear or in a servile manner."

Can some one explain to me what they mean by cringe? Such a popular word lately.

Better source: 

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cringe

Meaning 4: “to recoil in distaste”

As an adjective:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cringeworthy

Makes even less sense but ok ))

Makes even less sense but ok ))

No it makes absolute sense! I means that I find these chemistry jokes cringeworthy and recoil in distaste when I read them!!

okey thats too much mil kosty i wont give u another garlic syrup u guys are too high

Looking forward to more excellent videos from Batman.

I missed the epeen contest, but the most dedicated cov ops pilot I ever met was Ratcard -

post-246730-0-61709400-1462402656.jpg

okey thats too much mil kosty i wont give u another garlic syrup u guys are too high

ga_garlic_funny_chemistry_element_symbol

Looking forward to more excellent videos from Batman.

21078a91be035df063a23b4108b5f15c.jpg

oh god, this just gets worse and worse XD

Adaaaaam…

oh god, this just gets worse and worse XD

Adaaaaam…

46f.jpg

I’ve got my ion you.

46f.jpg

I’ve got my ion you.

Bahahahahahhahaha xD

ga_garlic_funny_chemistry_element_symbol

epic-win-meme_133614103669.jpg

and Adam man i tried but i cant be “alive” at these hours its so fcking hard i have a uni going on and also have shitload of trining (which is i care a lot more) and when i came to home i be tired af…

We need a solution for this otherwise i am affraid i will quit

Thank you Adam it was great games bro now go and hunt the rest and btw i would like to see u in OWL when u released another video :slight_smile:

How about next week starting Monday 2016/5/23.  I’ ll update the post.

I just finished my CFSC and CRFSC last week.  (AdamWest, more dangerous than ever!!)

?

E5KHjyM.png

CRFSC - for firearms with barrel less than 470 mm (or M16 family). Hmmm :smiley: so, what are you buying, Adam? Handgun, or are you going for heavily modded AR-15?

How about next week starting Monday 2016/5/23.  I’ ll update the post.

I just finished my CFSC and CRFSC last week.  (AdamWest, more dangerous than ever!!)

come to the US and get ARs :smiley: Learn how to bump fire too! 

I always feel bad for people in other countries where they have to jump through so many hoops to get guns. Even in California gun laws are too restrictive. :frowning: Texas would be nice but the weather isn’t for me.