AdamWest 1v1 Challenge

Milf is not north america’s best cov ops, ImInUrBase is lol.

I will 1v1 you m8 :D 

I also want this big time, hope we can find a time that works.  As you would be a very nice trophy.  :)

In case you win, yeah.

He ran away from my tackler… so yeah

Best at avoiding fights maybe

Thanks for that I’ll put you on the list look forward to it. As for base : I specifically said “Star Conflict’s best and most well known Cov Ops player in North America”.  Regardless of our personal opinions on skill (base has the aim with lazors, but milf has movement, build, experience and is the winner).  The most well known by far is milf and that is undebatable.  Both you and base are very good in Lazor interceptors I can’t wait to see you in RF or Shrapnel. 

Thanks for that I’ll put you on the list look forward to it. As for base : I specifically said “Star Conflict’s best and most well known Cov Ops player in North America”.  Regardless of our personal opinions on skill (base has the aim with lazors, but milf has movement, build, experience and is the winner).  The most well known by far is milf and that is undebatable.  Both you and base are very good in Lazor interceptors I can’t wait to see you in RF or Shrapnel. 

can you 1v1 now? 

can you 1v1 now? 

“1v1’s will start May 2nd.”

Also currently not at gaming PC.  I like the enthusiasm 

heresy, milfs rockets are the stuff nightmares are made of, no comparison.

:confused: can i be first in line? 

edit: as in if i can 1v1 you before they can, can we do it first? :D 

:confused: can i be first in line? 

If any player is on while I am on they get top priority unless there is a scheduled 1v1.  Its really best effort / first come first serve.

If any player is on while I am on they get top priority unless there is a scheduled 1v1.  Its really best effort / first come first serve.

ooh lala. are you on in the mornings? 

Its really best effort / first come first serve.

If it wasn’t for your crappy TZ it could be me :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope:

My standard gaming times are :

Monday - Thurs

8:30pm to 11:00pm EST

Sunday

cheers.

Nope:

Monday - Thurs

Sunday

cheers.

I should be able to be on at 5 oclock monday :D 

Nope:

Monday - Thurs

Sunday

cheers.

That’s literally when I sleep x)

That’s literally when I sleep x)

Don’t complain

You have good ping, tournaments are at more convenient times, and hunt the community times are better for you too. I’m glad adam has so generously done this. 

Don’t complain

You have good ping, tournaments are at more convenient times, and hunt the community times are better for you too. I’m glad adam has so generously done this. 

Please stay on topic.  I do not want to see NA vs EU/RU discussions please.  Also its not generously, its so I can kill you all  :)

18qT1wt.png

Nope:

Monday - Thurs

Sunday

cheers.

Which means Sunday to Thursday 8:30pm to 11:00 pm EST )))

Anyways, as much as t3 most balanced goes, i think your rules are much more restrictive in variety than a no lazers.

What inties are ther in t3? Kite,l and EagleB for some,but mostly Kite. that is it.

Due to overall factors of weapon stats, ship stats and passive layouts and implant the only weapons for a 1v1 be RFB and shrapnel (again for tiny portion of participiants).

In t5 you have nodachi gray f falconM peregrine all great for 1v1 (and that is only covops) and there are options to have PP or suppressor on top of a rfb and shrapnel as dogfighting variants. Even pulses arent as dominant in t5 as in t3.

mm, I’ll sign up. I’m not practiced in the art of the cov ops, but I’ll give it a go.

hmm it is serious isnt it well Adam i have to sorry but u must wait to face with me for a while have terrible exams and still trying to get a proper connection but dont worry it wont last long

Would be great to have gaming PC + internet to go with it.