Actual 4 Man Sqaud Solution.

No doomb0t comment.

Oh well I can just pretend.

"NO"

Bamp. I would also love some dev feedback on the ideas in this thread.

It ain’t gonna happen, they just want a casual game for the newbies, dangle a carrot for them to reach R15 so they spend money. Us vets are not needed any more, as we are less likely to invest much more money. Sad but true.

Next game.

And I think this the last F2P game I will ever invest in.

I reccomended this game to a couple of friends of mine because of its PVP, We wanted to play some PVP as a team.
It was a hard blow to our face when we noticed that we could not play with more than 2 in our group.
Its not like we are gonna sit and take turns to play with each other.

Playing only PVE with my friends over and over again just to kill some AI bots gets boring.
We basically know where every AI spawns and when they spawn.  We know their routine so to speak.

I dont know whats going on in the house of GAIJIN.
But it sure feels like they are wreckeing PVP.

A teambased game that does not allow people to play as a team, is a sad game.
Example. Capture the beacon & Beacon Hunt requires nothing but teamwork if you want to win.

Imo it should have been allowed to have 8+ in your squad.
you may ask why…
Now there are several reason.

Example. you can play with your friend(S) in your Corperation or casual ones.
You could train with them for a upcomming fight/event.
The game becomes more sosial… since you can interact and play with more than just 1 of your friends at the time.
It would encourage new players to seek out active corperations, where they can find friends that they can play with and rank up with.

Ofource a death-squad in a PVP is a Con,
But the players who get pawned by a death-squad all the time should think: “You know what… i need to play as a team too if i want to win”

Im so to speak a newbie to the game. been playing almost 24/7 the last month though… “I need help :p”
I have put some money into this game and have mixed feelings about that.
If i knew back then what i know now. i might not have done that.

Now im going to get a bit nerdy.
There is no real PVP in this game except Open Space.
The Skirmish mode is technically a TVT mode. “Team Versus Team”…
And i wish they stoped using the word PVP on it. :stuck_out_tongue:
Since PVP means. “Player Versus Player” which is not the case of the Skirmish mode where youre playing as part of a Team

The MM of this game needs a overhaule.
So please fix this and allow us to be more than 2 in a squad for TVT :wink: