Ability to sellback Premium ships

I have stacks of premium ships that I will never use and consider them a major loss in currency. There should be a way to sell back premium ships for the amount of GS that they were purchased with.

I don’t have enough  :fed014: s for that.

And no, it’s not you, I do not hate you, but what you suggest…

Buy a car and return it once you don’t like it any more or there is a better one;)?

There’s no game AT ALL that offered such a thing, and I don’t think that there will be. I just see it as a huge loss to the game. And to be honest, I would love to have ships even though that I will never use. I just love to see my self collecting them.

This really needs to happen. I don’t think you should be able to do it say more than once, and obviously for a penalty, but I really just don’t want to look at the ship anymore. Much like changing your name a second time for a GS fee, you should be able to sell the ship back, but only get say 20-30% of the GS in return.

A penalty would be fine. I just can’t stand the fact that I spent so much GS on ships I only used like once.

A penalty would be fine. I just can’t stand the fact that I spent so much GS on ships I only used like once.

The penalty should be only for you and you must fly only the ships you hate. FOREVER!  :008j: :005j:

Yeah but there is a problem.

Not going to happen.

Economy changes are rare, but THIS is an economic overhaul and no game offers the possibility to trade premium items back.

Well it’s not like you paid for them directly with cash money. A simple currency trade would make this entirely possible. And the company would still retain all profits made with the transactions that granted the currency in the first place.

Plus, there’s a first for everything!

Plus, there’s a first for everything!

Nope, not in this one.

And yeah, I did not get all my ships by paid GS. At the start I paid for my ships too, more than you I guess and I don’t complain. I was totally aware of the fact that I would not see my GS or money again once I buy those ships. Using some brain mass should let you know that too.

Why you don’t suggest something useful, with logics and something that fits into this game (and is allowed by the engine) for once?

Good lawd no.

So all the details an what u paid for it are takin into account? 2016 sale re sell at full price still gives u extra gs back at 70% penalty.

What about now DLC stuff? U getting some old gs value back on them?

Full refund is just silly, could in theory have all the premiums u wanted depending on which rank u flying, just buy an re sell accordingly.

I dont like my cutter but ill live with it, also u giving back 1% of your accrued synergy u got while u had it?

Buy a car and return it once you don’t like it any more or there is a better one;)?

There’s a program for that lol. 

No. If you don’t want your premiums, you shouldn’t have bought them…

This is why you ask around BEFORE you buy a ship, so you can figure out if you will like it or not. Instead of finding out the hard way. 

And I did say:

for the amount of GS that they were purchased with.

And I did say:

And that’s the way it’s stupid.

Not gonna happen. economic of games doesn’t works this way

Why you don’t suggest something useful, with logics and something that fits into this game (and is allowed by the engine) for once?

Give him more years (to grow up).

I do all the time, yet nothing is ever done about it. People always seem to swarm to my random “suggest it because why not” suggestions instead of the decent ones is all.

I do all the time

Wow, that’s what I call conceited.

XP