Ability to Ping Self

A lot of people use R to ping other players, but how do you ping yourself?  If you’re in trouble, how do you call for backup? You basically have to hope your team is paying attention.  It would be ideal to have the ability to ping your own ship to alert your teammates to focus attention on you.  I don’t believe additional information is necessary for the request, but if any questions are out there, let’s talk about them.

A lot of people use R to ping other players, but how do you ping yourself?  If you’re in trouble, how do you call for backup? You basically have to hope your team is paying attention.  It would be ideal to have the ability to ping your own ship to alert your teammates to focus attention on you.  I don’t believe additional information is necessary for the request, but if any questions are out there, let’s talk about them.

+1

+1

Normally you have to frantically type “help” in the chat, and hope that someone is going to assist you. Most of the times it comes out like “hrkp!” That would be very useful, if people actually used some teamwork now and again.

i likes allot…

I think that you would have to press and hold R key for 2 seconds each time, so that you can ping yourself.

This is a missing feature and it would be nice to have it.

+1

afterburners. if that fails, call the spaceballs

5187293+_aec99c1d199c81675219f11a2f0f093

+1

So many useful features like these suggested, yet barely anything implemented…

Come on now… 2/3rds of you all already can scream into TS when you in need   ( if you ever been on TS with JP Hack) you would know the SOUND of a Scream for HELP

Mother of all Sweet Rolls Screams it would be   

But if your not on TS…

+1  as it sounds like a good idea to me !!! 

Forwarded to the Devs.

that it is a great idea. it will require further attention we might implement that in the future.