A. Sokal: Instruction nanoprojectors - Daily Reward

Suggestion:

Complete 5 tasks from A. Sokal to get 1 guaranteed Instruction nanoprojectors - universal ‘Evolution’ item.

The suggested cooldown period is 24 hours - 1 day.

Premium license has no effect.

Screenshot: (universal ‘Evolution’ item)

kFcfatp.png

Example only: (Tasks: 5/5) - no rank restrictions of any kind

• Destroy or help destroy 25 ships in PvP.

• Successfully complete any PvE mission.

• Survive without dying in Co-op and win a battle.

• Successfully complete any side-mission or errand in Open Space. (Blue Mark mission)

• Deal 100000 damage in any game mode.

Keep in mind that each Ellydium ship, in order to be fully upgraded/customized, requires just around 100 Instruction nanoprojectors alone, if not more.  (Reference: [Tai’Kin Economic Guide](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/33797-economy-taikin-research-tree-showcase/))

Just for this one resource alone, it will take over 3 months to get all the necessary quotas, and that’s without counting any special module requirements and 5 other additional resources.

Please, vote and comment!

Kind regards,

Koromac

I voted…

Your vote options are useless.

I want dedicated missions for specific parts yes, but not like this.

Daily, 1-2 hour reset.

SINGLE F***ING MISSION

And the mission should never be “max rank” or “specific game mode” or “use only this weapon”.

Otterwise yeah yer good.

9 hours ago, PapyMcBites said:

I voted…

Don’t take things too literally.  ![:008:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/008.gif “:008:”)

14 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Your vote options are useless.

I want dedicated missions for specific parts yes, but not like this.

Daily, 1-2 hour reset.

SINGLE F***ING MISSION

And the mission should never be “max rank” or “specific game mode” or “use only this weapon”.

Otterwise yeah yer good.

My vote options are perfectly fine. Your logic is flawed. I always consider both sides, not just my own, like a coin. Maybe you should do it as well.

You won’t get dedicated mission parts, that’s for sure. You will get what you have right now. The most problematic issue is with this item, not the rest!

As for the rest of items, that’s debatable, but possible to implement to aid you in your progression.

Daily, 1-2 hour reset? Listen… you got a Trading System for that.

This suggestion example is meant to prevent you from completely come to a halt, if you don’t or can’t buy anything, not as a substitute for trading and ignoring trade altogether!

Such missions are here as a favor to people who prefer at least steady progression than just ‘Pay to Get’ method.

If your suggestion would be implemented, there would be literally no need for trading at all. And you know that it won’t happen…

Single mission.

I never said that such thing is not possible. I only give an example, it’s up to the developers to decide, not us, in what direction will this go.

I also never stated that the mission has any restrictions. In fact, there is none, except for assignments that require you to complete each game mode at least once.

17 minutes ago, TheStig_DSX said:

IMO, instruction nanoprojectors should be equally common as the other node resources. If they are equally common, we also don’t need a new mission.

Exactly. There should be no bottleneck resources like this.

45 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Exactly. There should be no bottleneck resources like this.

I already told this to developers. It makes sense that all 6 drops should be distributed equally, but then the Cash-Grab scheme collapses.

18 hours ago, TheStig_DSX said:

True. But that would also happen if the problem will be solved with the introduction of a new mission. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Balance is needed, not in one, or the other extreme. The scales are not balanced now!

yea a equal drop rate with each items will resolve this problem

On 9/22/2017 at 8:21 PM, EndeavSTEEL said:

yea a equal drop rate with each items will resolve this problem

Indeed. Equally common drop chance! Making everything rarer or harder to obtain, is not a solution to compensate for this change!

On 9/22/2017 at 5:09 PM, TheStig_DSX said:

I completely agree. Just saying that the only solution is to make them less rare. It can be done by making them equally common or perhaps using a new mission. One could come up with other ideas as well but it all boils down to making them easier to obtain or less rare which thus always eliminates the cash grab scheme as it should IMO.

Good point!

Cash-Grab should be less aggressive and obvious, yes, I agree. It should always be there as an optional choice, but not as means to get something because of frustration.

It all looks good on paper, in theory, but when it comes to the actual facts and real life scenarios, it’s not as predicted or assumed scenario.

You can’t keep new players with frustration, but you can make them spend a bit, then they leave and make room for the next bunch of guys.

Maybe this was their plan all along. It’s a circle that still pays off in the end, more than if it would be based on more friendly consumer model.

This game is now built on such a scheme and mainly dependant on it.

Many aspects have been improved (looting), but Trading and Ellydium item drops should be next to address in the near future!

On 23.09.2017 at 5:44 PM, TheStig_DSX said:

They may earn more but the game is being destroyed totally. Players are leaving everywhere as a consequence. Playing quality is horrible and we cannot do anything about it.

Thats unfortunately truth ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

This suggestion is just stupid…if I will need 3 nanoprojectors, I will have to work for them 3 days…3 damn days to upgrade 1 item? NOPE.

It should be every hour, and 1 task not 5 also player should have a posibility to choose item he needs from crate not random and this will fix most problems with obtaining resources for ellydium ship tree upgrade.

On 10/24/2017 at 6:52 PM, specopsbarton said:

This suggestion is just stupid…

In what way? Because it gives fewer rewards that you would want to get?

You’re greedy, my friend!