A reson to refer

It would be nice if referred friends got more than a wimpy amount of GS upon referral. Maybe a small synergy or credit gain or something. I don’t know what would be better, but I need to have something more than “a handful of free money” to entice them to come try the game. And maybe a better newbie bonus is in order~

It would be nice if referred friends got more than a wimpy amount of GS upon referral. Maybe a small synergy or credit gain or something. I don’t know what would be better, but I need to have something more than “a handful of free money” to entice them to come try the game. And maybe a better newbie bonus is in order~

I really couldn’t agree more. However, instead of GS, they could just get other rewards.

Giving them 100 GS is useless.

They should work fully on their dreadnoughts and Secret Projects.

I need to have something more than “a handful of free money” to entice them to come try the game.

The game is already free to play, that alone should be enough to convince them to try it no ? :slight_smile:

To try it. We need a long-term boost for them. At least longer than a few GS that you can barely buy ammo with. Xp

You can purchase most of the things with GS and it is multipurposed, therefore there is no reason to narrow down reward section.