A New Title (extreamely low importance like pointless)

You know how you destroy the matter inverter in the inverter sector scan the generator and woop die doo credits scaled to your tier well i suggest you make a title for doing it in impractical ships for example everybody uses and interceptor or the tackler but I did in a tier 3 anaconda so that tile for that will be frig runner

I realize that this is more of fun post rather than anything important cough cough title cough cough but im wondering what other people have done to get dem credits also a title would be nice to show everybody that I am a idiot which is true

+1

There is an underachiever title…

I actually use it.

it’s not the same :frowning:

I usse Child Defender.  Love that one XD

I’m always for any new titles!!

That says you were helping people on the help new pilots weekend.

That means you actually did something.

Also, it kind of makes you sound like a pedophile.

That says you were helping people on the help new pilots weekend.

That means you actually did something.

Also, it kind of makes you sound like a pedophile.

I actually did nothing. I definitely didn’t squad with a low SR pilot! Just after my first PVP match of the day, I got the title for some weird reason. I do try a bit of mentoring every now and then but it’s hard to find guys who are motivated and willing to come on TS, and even then we get pushed up to t2 with t1 ships, which is just impossible.

Defending children isn’t the same as… well, other things…

Defending children isn’t the same as… well, other things…

Smiting children?

Grandmastering… Children.

Smiting children?

Grandmastering… Children.

Child collector

Child collector

Child hunter?

Child Biologist? 

Child… Master?

Child Baron?

I like underachiever and grunt / recruit :smiley:

Id like the title “n00b” and the german “kackn00b”. Only for self administration, when u feel u deserve it. Ud get n00b it if u fly a game without contributing anything useful, like zero points. And kackn00b if u actually do that and manage to help the enemy like killing a teammate by collosion or like.

Id like the title “n00b” and the german “kackn00b”. Only for self administration, when u feel u deserve it. Ud get n00b it if u fly a game without contributing anything useful, like zero points. And kackn00b if u actually do that and manage to help the enemy like killing a teammate by collosion or like.

Want a achevement that says “Wurst Ace” (yes ace, not n00b) when you get lose a match against a german corp member in any PVP match.