A new map that actually looks more like space...

I thought it would be nice to have a couple of maps /invasion areas that have more black background and stars. Perhaps they could be distant but valuable mining asteroid fields. Or moons near a planet.

I know the game is more arcade and that “real space” looks boring but a couple of maps with larger areas of black while still retaining enough ambient light to not make everything a shadow would be a nice different thing to encounter once in a while :slight_smile:

A few more muerto skyboxes, but less nebula. Stars and pretty things!

Mainly because balance reasons. Black LRFs are already hard to spot on a coloured background. Make that black and fire positrons, and you can be almost invulnerable.

As if there were not a thousand position in each map for LRF to do that now.

The shear amount of timing & concentration it takes to damn near blind jump onto them with a recon is literally fatiguing.

Not to mention needing to use there own mine fields to kill them now that rockets take 4 seconds…

As if there were not a thousand position in each map for LRF to do that now.

The shear amount of timing & concentration it takes to damn near blind jump onto them with a recon is literally fatiguing.

Not to mention needing to use there own mine fields to kill them now that rockets take 4 seconds…

Beams were nerfed though as were horizon so maybe they won’t be quite as far away. Although all the Maulers will probably have positron instead…

I have seen the positron switch over, even in T3.

Anything with a crit bonus and CPU slots…

thanks for your input - similar suggestion have already been forwarded

I set a reminder on it