A little nerf on Covert Ops please?

So… I belive a nerf for Covert Ops is in place or an increase to Destroyer’s module’s health, I was just raped by a kite in not even 2 seconds. All modules gone, instant 50k dmg to the hull.

Dont you agree this is A LITTLE to much??? This is nowhere near fair for the battle of Destroyers vs Covert

Ops 1v1.

I understand most of you will say “dont let them get close” and I will tell you its hard not to let them when your fighting another destroyer and one just swoops in just to kill your modules, all 5 in 2 seconds.

Plasma arc> from the engine> all 5 modules gone in 1.3 seconds.

Thats not right. It NEEDS to be changed NOW.

Lol this is nothing new, its the way to counter destroyers without much effort, Devs wont nerf any of them anyway that could prevent it so no point in repeating what was already complained about before.

Why not?? Its its not fair at all.

lol

Nerf yourself  :fed014:

Sounds good. All ships that produce high damage in short amount of time are prone to be OP. Of course the CovOps Pilots will whine.

gitgut, nab. also stfu

They’ve already been nerfed to hell

No. StilL covops can take on destroyer and kill it. Nerf covops!

I understand most of you will say “dont let them get close” and I will tell you its hard not to let them when your fighting another destroyer and one just swoops in just to kill your modules, all 5 in 2 seconds.

Right, you just said it yourself. While killing another destroyer. Maybe you should shift your target prioritys. A good Cov Ops will only attack you in such situation, because otherwise it wouldnt work out for him. So instead of posting stupid feces, you could work on your positoning because that is literally the only skill you have to have when flying a destro.

are you special?

Ok so you want a ship that nobody can beat you in and you dont need to give much effort. Right?

MAKE DESSIES GREAT AGAIN!!!

10660118_977643095662866_436053988499910

So… I belive a nerf for Covert Ops is in place or an increase to Destroyer’s module’s health, I was just raped by a kite in not even 2 seconds. All modules gone, instant 50k dmg to the hull.

Dont you agree this is A LITTLE to much??? This is nowhere near fair for the battle of Destroyers vs Covert

Ops 1v1.

Are you this kid? You remind me of this kid, don’t be this kid!

:rudolf:

Git gud.

Git gud.

look at the stats in your signature before you tell anyone to git gud XD wins: 0, kills: 0, fleet: 0%

Ops 1v1.

Lol this is nothing new, its the way to counter destroyers without much effort, Devs wont nerf any of them anyway that could prevent it so no point in repeating what was already complained about before.

Sounds good. All ships that produce high damage in short amount of time are prone to be OP. Of course the CovOps Pilots will whine.

Lmao. More please, I’m thirsty.

look at the stats in your signature before you tell anyone to git gud XD wins: 0, kills: 0, fleet: 0%

I actually don’t play this game at all and xxxxpost on these forums for fun. Git on mah lvl!

Please also:

A little nerf to Shields because they are too shieldy.

A little nerf to guards because they are too fast.

A little nerf to hull because right now, you can tank with it and thats prone to be OP. Of course the Destroyer Pilots will whine.

A little nerf to unguided weapons, because aim is prone to be OP.

Give every ship and equal amount of sentry drones, instead of main weapon slots.

Take the engines off of all the ships exept destroyers, because moving stresses the servers too much. And spawn camping is the most interesting game mechanic. Let’s move the spawns on top of each other. It NEEDS to be changed NOW.