A little nerf on Covert Ops please?

I actually don’t play this game at all and xxxxpost on these forums for fun. Git on mah lvl!

tillo, stop posting from Mecrons account, mkey?

tillo, stop posting from Mecrons account, mkey?

This time it wasn’t me, kosty.

Kid learned xxxxposting… *I had nothing to do with it - this time*

Then dodge the CovOps :). Before Dessies CovOps weren’t called OP, only ECMs. Now when everyone in their dessi sees an ECMs they catcall them to come over for a ticklesession.

So… I belive a nerf for Covert Ops is in place or an increase to Destroyer’s module’s health, I was just raped by a kite in not even 2 seconds. All modules gone, instant 50k dmg to the hull.

Dont you agree this is A LITTLE to much??? This is nowhere near fair for the battle of Destroyers vs Covert

Ops 1v1.

I understand most of you will say “dont let them get close” and I will tell you its hard not to let them when your fighting another destroyer and one just swoops in just to kill your modules, all 5 in 2 seconds.

Plasma arc> from the engine> all 5 modules gone in 1.3 seconds.

Thats not right. It NEEDS to be changed NOW.

This time it wasn’t me, kosty.

Kid learned xxxxposting… *I had nothing to do with it - this time*

6a4.gif

-redneck 'Murican voice- Son I have been shitposting longer than you have even existed on this here Earf.

Then dodge the CovOps :). Before Dessies CovOps weren’t called OP, only ECMs. Now when everyone in their dessi sees an ECMs they catcall them to come over for a ticklesession.

I’ll tickle their 4nus with their own black hole.

BAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

A n00b can never have enough opness

as my Grandpa always says “size doesnt matter a n00b is a n00b”

6a4.gif

-redneck 'Murican voice- Son I have been shitposting longer than you have even existed on this here Earf.

HyYnxmP.gif

That’s how udoit

nGS2QqZ.gif

btw

q1PQxaF.jpg

Lmao. More please, I’m thirsty.

Wasn’t crying actually, was stating they don’t need a nerf, every ship that does too much damage in game is complained about and either nerfed or left alone, always will be like that, doesn’t bother me. People will always find something to complain about once they get killed a few times.  :00999:

Wasn’t crying actually, was stating they don’t need a nerf, every ship that does too much damage in game is complained about and either nerfed or left alone, always will be like that, doesn’t bother me. People will always find something to complain about once they get killed a few times.  :00999:

Ah, fair enough. I misunderstood your post.

We need GOD mode with x10 synergy and credit gain!!  :004j:

We need trade system and monos from pvp wins…

I will all of you give a secret. If you will fly ECM and Covert ops, you can kill a target. Quickly. 

Even more OPness - white noise the destroyer, plasma arc, when in desperation he will try blackholing you (if for some reason that module survived) disable him. GG. 

Yesterday I took peregrine and my friend went with Waki, so we have this normal t5 game, 3 destroyers in enemy team, 5v5, capture the beacons. Each jumped to different beacon. We literally landed on one of them and he went down. Second one was smarter and was trying to move. Well. Not so fast for Sibyl wih splitted shields. Actually we didn’t even touch his shields. Third one was trying to warp back, so he got whitenoised, plasma arced, disabled and killed. One of those players had uneqipped Inqui AE and that were all his ships. Second one (the smarter one) had 4 ships, 3rd one the only other ship was a lion. 

So destroyers are not a problem. People are (as usual). 

Bring back the squads (at least to T5)!

I’ll tickle their 4nus with their own black hole.

That made my day. And my monitor needs a cleaning now.

In the news : ECM is OP

The end is near.

The LRF cries for their lost children!

Return! Return to the circle of death!

Where have all the Jaguars gone, Ouuuh!

[+ oobs ** Destroyer Beauty Contest in rumors ** Piracy for Beryllium increasing ** Monos are so last year, like fantasy is to science fiction ** still no end to corporation migrations! refugee centers planned ** Berillyium stocks on a total high; Devonia holds export back? ** Archive: 3rd year anniversary of the slogan ECM is for n +}

I will all of you give a secret. If you will fly ECM and Covert ops, you can kill a target. Quickly. 

Even more OPness - white noise the destroyer, plasma arc, when in desperation he will try blackholing you (if for some reason that module survived) disable him. GG. 

Yesterday I took peregrine and my friend went with Waki, so we have this normal t5 game, 3 destroyers in enemy team, 5v5, capture the beacons. Each jumped to different beacon. We literally landed on one of them and he went down. Second one was smarter and was trying to move. Well. Not so fast for Sibyl wih splitted shields. Actually we didn’t even touch his shields. Third one was trying to warp back, so he got whitenoised, plasma arced, disabled and killed. One of those players had uneqipped Inqui AE and that were all his ships. Second one (the smarter one) had 4 ships, 3rd one the only other ship was a lion. 

So destroyers are not a problem. People are (as usual).

Thanks for revealing that secret as i would have never guessed it. :wink: Suddenly my Star Conflict experience is blessed by pure joy, because now i know that ecm + someshipthatcangetsomewhere in a 2 squad is enough to kill a single destroyer.

Thanks for revealing that secret as i would have never guessed it. :wink: Suddenly my Star Conflict experience is blessed by pure joy, because now i know that ecm + someshipthatcangetsomewhere in a 2 squad is enough to kill a single destroyer.

you forgot it was R11 nab mk2 dessie vs 2 not so bad pilots with full mk4 R14/15 (most op ecm r14 + puredps SPECIAL covops r15)

are you special?

Please also:

A little nerf to Shields because they are too shieldy.

A little nerf to guards because they are too fast.

A little nerf to hull because right now, you can tank with it and thats prone to be OP. Of course the Destroyer Pilots will whine.

A little nerf to unguided weapons, because aim is prone to be OP.

Give every ship and equal amount of sentry drones, instead of main weapon slots.

Take the engines off of all the ships exept destroyers, because moving stresses the servers too much. And spawn camping is the most interesting game mechanic. Let’s move the spawns on top of each other. It NEEDS to be changed NOW.

ZVuhXWr.png

'Murican people, please stop breeding between siblings.

'Murican people, please stop breeding between siblings.

dont tell us what to do!

dont tell us what to do!

u in canada and that’s like worse sort of 'murica

u in canada and that’s like worse sort of 'murica

it is a soft and cozy sort of america

it is a soft and cozy sort of america

With pooteen.

Damet I want poutine now. I’m super hungry and waiting on my friend to get Taco Bell for me.