A little help with Jericho Command Fighters

I have recently gotten addicted to the Command class, but can’t seem to fit my Jericho ones to be as effective as those of the Empire, some help would be greatly appreciated to make them more effective in combat. A detailed explanation of difference in playstyle between the Jericho C and the Empire C would also be awesome. Here are my Jericho C builds. Improvements are welcome!

iyE3zpy.jpg KN89Z74.jpg

This is my build:

254zfya.png

k9g7ko.png

I’d switch out the kinetic missles for em, since your main dmg is already kinetic. Also I wouldn’t use Aegis, bcs fck ur team, they won’t help you. The rest is ok. I have an Collision Compensator, since my main target are obviously rocks. Katana S doesn’t pump out the highest dmg, try to hold your distance and strafe and prey. Use either Sharped Charged shells, if you are sure you will hit your targets most of the time. Use Uranium shells, if you want to hunt low to mid skilled interceptor pilots.

Be the change you wish to see in the world. If you help someone, there’s still a chance they might help you~

On topic: Low-tier commands have weaker modules and an even weaker main module. In higher tiers they can take a nuke at point blank and still go on fighting. X3

You just have to sit through the lower ones until you get to high-tiers, then go for main weap dmg, energy well, and speed.

EDIT: Also, Tier 4+ gets a weapon called the “Phaser” that can deal both EM and Thermal damage in an AoE. This is very useful if used tactically~

EDIT II: And the Aegis is a good mod to level up for use on yourself. At Mk5 it gives a great amount of resistances. Any people helped are simply a bonus.

This is the build I use:

I take advantage of having 3 cap slots and 1 cpu slot to go for high damage output instead of high diffusion tank.

I use the railguns as a burst-fire weapon, so I can keep the spread reasonable, but keep my damage output high.

This ship doesn’t have the best diffusion tank so don’t rely on it, but it does have a fairly decent shield tank, which is why I use the shield booster.

Wl3VuHP.jpg

Removed by Author 

twjSO2y.jpg

Adaptive + diffusion tank + crit rails. Odd decision, but I can’t say much since I don’t play command often. Why not change one of the cap slots to a heatsink, say, and put more into adaptive tanking than the diffusion shield?

Removed by Author 

Normally I play the Dragonfly and focus on plain old shield tanking, but here is what I’d use on my Katana S.

b94cc0d9c4.png

2f303260aa.png

c1eae16904.png

If you ever get the Dragonfly, this is what I use and it’s a build I’ve used to great success.

0bc906f14c.png

91a31cc124.png

93276aa2ef.png

c1eae16904.png

We need to see builds, not stats. Xp

From what i gather here, it seems command ships get better in higher tiers, especially Jericho ones, this however does not explain the difference between Empire and Jericho Commands, something i have trouble deciding over.

The katana S can be a beast if you fit it right.  I actually prefer it over the empire ones in that tier.  I’ll edit this post once I get home from college tonight showing you how I build mine.  Whenever fitting a ship, be sure to take advantage and build on ALL of the bonus stats that the ship gets is my hint.  Fitting all dps build commands is no doubt fun (and sometimes effective), especially if you are a yolo type of player.  I prefer a more tactical and efficient command build though which is what I will show in my build.

As far as higher tiers go, Jericho commands are my favorite until tier 5.  The aura is just simply perfect.  Not saying its OP, but the the sword commands just seem underwhelming to me.

I’ve always enjoyed both jericho and empire commands, but my favor leans in the direction of empire commands, especially in T5. In T3 it’s balanced.

The prometheus-x is an amazing ship that has great potential to do good damage and have a good diffusion tank.

The katana-s is also an amazing ship that has the potential to do great damage, but it has a good shield tank instead of diff tank if you go this route. Otherwise you can do a great diff tank and good shield tank, but not the best damage.

In T5, the Aura, like TESLA said, is simply perfect. The module loadout is awesome, as are the passive bonuses. To me, the Sword and Sword-S aren’t as good as the aura.

Normally I play the Dragonfly and focus on plain old shield tanking, but here is what I’d use on my Katana S.

b94cc0d9c4.png

2f303260aa.png

c1eae16904.png

If you ever get the Dragonfly, this is what I use and it’s a build I’ve used to great success.

0bc906f14c.png

91a31cc124.png

93276aa2ef.png

c1eae16904.png

Can you post pics of the dragonfly module load out w/o stats blocking it? Thanks :slight_smile:

I’ve always enjoyed both jericho and empire commands, but my favor leans in the direction of empire commands, especially in T5. In T3 it’s balanced.

The prometheus-x is an amazing ship that has great potential to do good damage and have a good diffusion tank.

The katana-s is also an amazing ship that has the potential to do great damage, but it has a good shield tank instead of diff tank if you go this route. Otherwise you can do a great diff tank and good shield tank, but not the best damage.

In T5, the Aura, like TESLA said, is simply perfect. The module loadout is awesome, as are the passive bonuses. To me, the Sword and Sword-S aren’t as good as the aura.

The katana-S has an edge over the prometheus-x if you ask me though.  The prom-x has greater potential for diffusion tank, but doesn’t have the CPU that the Katana-S has.  I haven’t tested the speed differences, but I’m fairly certain that the Katana-S can go faster, will have to compare, so don’t hold me to it yet.

Can you post pics of the dragonfly module load out w/o stats blocking it? Thanks :slight_smile:

The picture of the loadout is literally right at the top.

Here is the build that I’d use.  When you use the Gravi-scanner you will go 494 m/s.  If you’d rather have railguns, change the power unit conduit for iridum and use critical ammo! CgK08xg.jpg

The picture of the loadout is literally right at the top.

Ah. Woops xD

Power conduit is not available for purchase in t3

Power conduit is not available for purchase in t3

yes it is Kosty. Capacitor power relay is the module you are thinking of.

yes it is Kosty. Capacitor power relay is the module you are thinking of.

damn, you are right, since when though :D?