5Th Day Login Reward

The 5th day Reward atm, License for one day and 5 duplicators is really nice.

My suggestion: Issue the one day license with a message, that expires after 5 to 7 days.

Why am i suggesting this?

When the 5th login reward doesn’t occur on the weekends, the license is as good as waisted for me. I think most players would like that license on the weekends.

But, not every person has time on the weekends, so why not give the license in a message for activation when you want to? (in the expirery time line)

So every pilot can make optimum use of the rewards you give them.

The Duplicaters could just wander into your inventory, just as it is now. Don’t need to change that.

Could be cool. Even if I think it’s unnecessary. It’s already a BIG reward, so I won’t complain about it not always being the w-e.

The 5th day Reward atm, License for one day and 5 duplicators is really nice.

My suggestion: Issue the one day license with a message, that lasts 5 to 7 days.

Why am i suggesting this?

When the 5th login reward doesn’t occur on the weekends, the license is as good as waisted for me. I think most players would like that license on the weekends.

But, not every person has time on the weekends, so why not give the license in a message for activation when you want to?

So every pilot can make optimum use of the rewards you give them.

The Duplicaters could just wander into your inventory, just as it is now. Don’t need to change that.

It would be nice, but you should not be allowed to hoard them. So maybe on the 5’th day give a mail with the licence, redeemable only for 5 days, after that it expires. 

Keep in mind that some people work on the weekends and have their days off during the week. Only receiving a license on the weekend would not benefit these people.

Syrinx has the right idea. They could deliver the license using an in-game mail, but it should expire after 2 days, not 5.

Good idea. The expiration date could probably be tweaked a little depending on how much player-love the corporate gods wish to hand out.

Just wait until Tuesday to login. 
It is as good as it gets now :wink:

Mapoko, that’s just a stupid suggestion. I think they want their players to play daily and not just skip logging in on a day to control where they get their license.

Well, I prefer the first bonus 100gs per 5 days, but nothing is perfect.

I have 30 days license left and it will be extended to 36. This is good enough for me at this point.

it is proposed to have the player loging into the game, therefore the expiry is limited to 2-3 days