3 team battles

Not sure how possible it would be, but I think it’d help mix things up a bit if there was a game mode that allowed 3 teams in a battle, instead of the current 2.

It could end joining 2 teams to defeat the other. To do something like this you should hide the names and configurations and any info from those players.

It could, but that would be a valid tactic for 2 teams to temporarily gang up on the other, which may be currently winning, or have stronger ships.

In the end though, there should only be one team that can win the gamemode, so any alliances would be temporary

Hmmm. It would have to be an RTS style game mode with mutliple objectives to win.

Sounds nice. Two teams cannot simply team up, because they always have to watch back.

On 7/12/2016 at 3:01 AM, Gr0undZero said:

It could, but that would be a valid tactic for 2 teams to temporarily gang up on the other, which may be currently winning, or have stronger ships.

In the end though, there should only be one team that can win the gamemode, so any alliances would be temporary

Exactly what i though. The trouble with this is that winning or losing is not based on strategy or skill. There aren’t equal chances to win. It could be hard to balance. If you ask me i prefer a free for all with some kind of objective, not only killing.

FREE FOR ALL! or BATTLE ROYAL! :Đ +1

EDIT: I like the name Battle Royal more ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

FREE FOR ALL! or BATTLE ROYAL! :Đ +1

A pure deathmatch game mode would be nice to see!

10 hours ago, ntboble said:

Exactly what i though. The trouble with this is that winning or losing is not based on strategy or skill. There aren’t equal chances to win. It could be hard to balance. If you ask me i prefer a free for all with some kind of objective, not only killing.

3 teams doesn’t have to be limited to just 1 type of game.

There could be an extra tab, like pvp, pve, coop, multiteam

you could have for example;

beacon games - add an extra colour to beacon caps to allow for the extra team

normal game - first team to x amount of kills wins

Last team standing games - every player only has 1 life, last team left wins

Variation of last team standing/captain game - teams have a beacon in their spawns, when beacon is destroyed they can no longer respawn

Tug of war - alien ship wreck in centre of map has to be towed back to team spawn point

T minus – alien invasion is incoming, teams have to collect parts for a defence weapon from around the map and use them to complete a defence turret at their spawn

etc etc