3 difficulties of PvE.

Simple -

Easy mode - 50% enemy hp, 50% damage, 50% synergy gain, 50% credits gain.
Normal
Hardcore - 200% everything.

Easy mode: Nothing.

Normal mode: 1-Team 2-Team 3-You

Hard mode: Even a single interceptor is a big problem  :01414:

Or just separate the Tiers out again. Part of the problem is Even numbered Tiers are utterly screwed now, which sucks a lot of the fun out.

I’m not sure an easy mode would be necessary if they had five queues (or maybe four: T1+T2, T3, T4, T5) but certainly having a “Hard Mode” for T4 / T5 would be good. Perhaps that could give Monocrystals so people don’t have to suffer through Invasion mode…

having a “Hard Mode” for T4 / T5 would be good. Perhaps that could give Monocrystals so people don’t have to suffer through Invasion mode…

It is called Special Operations. And you get crystals.

It is called Special Operations. And you can get a little amount of crystals.

FTFY!

The idea was more oriented to help new players with white r4 ships to be able to actually finish their missions with reduced rewards. Then when they feel confident enough to do normal and when they want to have real challenge - try the hardcore mode, where enemies are literally 2 times stronger. For additional benefit, ofcourse.

The idea was more oriented to help new players with white r4 ships to be able to actually finish their missions with reduced rewards. Then when they feel confident enough to do normal and when they want to have real challenge - try the hardcore mode, where enemies are literally 2 times stronger. For additional benefit, ofcourse.

But that’s the thing; I’ve been flying T5 with low-synergy R13 green ships and it’s doable providing you’re on Crimson Haze, Elysium or Blackwood (the others just aren’t balanced properly and you will get slaughtered). The issue with PvE is entirely down to the fact they don’t balance it for the low-end of each bracket - rank 10-15 is actually meant for ships 13-15.

PvE will be seperatered per Tier if all conditions are met

And what are these conditions? Because clearly “players want it” isn’t one of them.

If we talk about tiers that represent every 3 ranks it is not working.

We are losing new players. Yes, I talk about the new players, who hit R4 or R7 white ships and want to play PvE get smashed in both PvP and PvE, so they give up and we lose players.

We are NOT talking about veterans. We are hardened and I know people who played 6 hours straight PvE for credits. You can not expect that from a newbie.

If we do not have new blood and retain that we will never fill T4. T5 will be consisted from what is it now.

I do not see how hard it will be to have options. Half the difficulty, half the price,  Normal,  double difficulty and reward. 

You are starting on new tier, so you do in baby steps. You get your green stuff, you go normal. And later you try hardcore.

If you have friends and you have mentor you can start right away on normal/hardcore with their help. Without them you will still be on easy mode.

the Devs once stated a PvE per tier will be bases on player population

Unfortunatelly I have no further information as stated above

(they didnt tell me either on the other conditions)

Ah, Dev Logic.

Make a system that discourages new players from progressing, increasing the likelihood they will stop playing.

Refuse to fix it until player population increases.

Ah, Dev Logic.

Make a system that discourages new players from progressing, increasing the likelihood they will stop playing.

Jasan I have the feeling like I want to kiss u now. But I promise to myself and to some members on one other topic that I wont talk about system that discourages new players and I wont.

About PVE. I dont hate grinding in PVE. I like it on some masochistic way. When I come home from work, usually full of stress I like to play couple of T3 PVE missions and that relieve me from that stress (its the main reason why on this current moment I have 2000 finished PVE missions and only 1000 PVP misssions). Its a play with half of a brain  - casual play but sometimes can be little hard if there are 3 more r4 players - hard enough. And along the way I slowly  gather synergy and money. Its a good thing because people can level ships to r9 before they start using it in real battle against u guys and your fully leveled mk4/mk5 ships.

However then comes T4 and that logic disappears. It is far more challenging even impossible with r10,11 ships. If u want to finish successfully u have to find good squad, or players with r14-15 ships to carry u till finish. Then dupes and waiting time… its not worth of the time. So go to PVP and level ships there and continue to play pve t3 for money(wasting of synergy). And there (T4 PVP)- masochism again - r10 lvl2 mk1 against u. Do u know how fun is that. U dont. Well, now several of my T4 ships are r12 lvl7-10 so that phase is partially finished. But I miss that casual PVE grinding of T3 and I need it in higher tiers.

If u r15 guys want challenge, tell them to make more spec ops or alter it. Leave the only one thing that was relatively fun and easy (not as much for T2) tailored for casuals.